REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 5/20/2012 11:28:00 AM

Really love this! Have to agree with other reviews that it is
1. Good for medium/olive skin
2. Clings to dry flakes on lips
3. Mosturising
I love this! My first nude lip product as well, since I usually go for darker lip colours. Accentuates natural colour of the lips as it isn't opaque, but sheer. xx

on 11/29/2011 11:47:00 AM

got this bc it was on sale at Walgreens. Thought this shade (Nude Lustre) might be too light for me since i'm darker skinned, but it was GREAT!!! love the quality of the gloss. its sticky but not TOO sticky and nicely pigmented. it's perfect to pair with a dark smokey eye, or just for daytime wear with minimal makeup. the tube is nice and so far hasn't leaked out like a lot of glosses do. sponge tipped applicator, which i like a lot more than brush applicators.

go get this!

on 10/26/2011 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this lipgloss! I've been in search of a brand new nude gloss ever since my HG Red Earth gloss in Milk Way was discontinued and nothing even came close till I found this!
Amazing pinkish nude with gold flex, though I did find it a little bit sticky/tacky and it's not a sheer as I thought, but that's no problem with me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

ROP for lip swatches/FOTDs ++

Overall: This is my favorite, go-to, HG MLBB gloss that I think would work on almost everyone. The texture, pigmentation, color, application, and packaging are all 5 star worthy. For ref, I'm an NC30 asian with fairly pigmented lips.

Color: This is a beautifully simple mlbb pinky brown natural shade that is semi-opaque with very very fine,. gentle shimmer that is usually not visible except under direct sunlight. The shimmer helps give this color that extra dimension that really makes this gloss stand out. The finish is not too glossy but just enough to add some shine to your lips.

Application/Longevity: This gloss applies beautifully. It goes on smoothly, is lightweight and not at all sticky, and is fairly moisturizing. It lasts about 3 hours on my lips which, considering it is a non-sticky gloss, is a pretty good wear time.

Packaging: This gloss has by far the best packaging out of any drugstore l/g, and definitely looks better than MAC and other ME/HE glosses. It is classy, sleek, and most of all, functional. The doe-foot is the perfect size to precisely apply lipgloss, even without a mirror.

sheerly

continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great natural peachy color, super moisturizing, and it doesn't settle in fine lines and look gross like a lot of nude glosses can.

on 7/20/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Usually nude lipgloss or colors wash out my tone. Surprisingly this one didnt. Its amazing how it stays on all day, and it feels like i just applied lipbalm on. super light and super sheer. it will complement any skin tone. it is a bit pricey, but it's worth it. :)

on 7/3/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

What a pretty, classic color. I wear this with the Lancome Bronzelle lipliner and it looks amazing. Plus the lipliner give it extra staying power. On me Nude lustre looks a nice peachy, pink.

on 6/29/2011 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

nude lustre is a nude lip gloss with a dark peach undertones.it is perfect to go over mauve it over matte lipstick by revlon! Almost the same color! Perfect for tanned bronzed skin! Last long,the formula is great! Alone or with mauve it over! It was on sale for four dollards!love it!

on 4/12/2011 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I only got this because it was 75% off at CVS and I’d remembered it got great reviews here. ‘Nude Lustre’ does not really fit my idea of a ‘nude’ lip color, but I actually like it even more than a typical beige-nude color. ‘Nude Lustre’ is a fleshy peachy-pink color. There is very fine shimmer in the tube but its not visible on my lips. I’d say this has medium pigmentation, just enough for the color to show up on my pale lips, but still light/sheer enough I can apply without a mirror. It has a very, very faint vanilla ice-cream scent and taste. It feels very smooth on my lips and only the tiniest bit sticky. Not particularly moisturizing, but not drying, either. The lasting power is pretty good, about 2 hours, as long as I don’t eat or drink. For someone who gravitates to sheer berry and plum shades, this is a nice, fresh alternative that goes with any makeup look and will look pretty for spring and summer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Oh my jeebus, the first time I saw this cute little lip gloss sitting on the Target shelf, I knew I just had to get it. The color is a nude, peachy pink that gives your lips a slick blush to it. With its fair price, I must say that I love it more than my MAC lipglasses. This lip gloss has a texture that isn't too wet or too tacky/thick. This looks great on Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Spotlight Beige. <3