REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 1/24/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have never been into lip glosses and every time I use them they are super sticky and they feel very unpleasant, but! This...this stuff is amazing! I heard of this on YouTube by the beauty guru Emily Noel. She highly recommended this and now I know why! This color is amazing! It doesn't feel sticky at all and it lasts a really long time. It also moisturizes the lips really well! This is my first nude color and I am in love! It gives the lips a nice enhanced look and you can wear this alone or with a lipstick. The only downside is that there is a bit of a cough syrup smell to it which does disappear when you put it on. The packaging is great! It comes with a doe foot brush, which in my opinion, is much better than a brush applicator. The tube is small and its a great size if you want to carry it in your pocket. The black and gold lid looks very high end and for the price you pay $8 cdn it looks great! Highly recommend!

on 8/5/2010 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Ran out and got this due to the rave reviews.. i was never a fan of lipgloss, all i ever wore was chapstick. Heh.. but this was a brilliant color, not too glossy and/or sticky. It is "nude" so i have to apply quite a bit to actually get some color on my lips. My natural lip color is almost the same tone as this lipgloss so it feels like im not wearing anything too dramatic. It has a nice smell to it and it lasts for about 3-4 hours. All in all i think it's worth a try but nothing to go "crazy" over.

on 3/23/2010 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i love it. it's perfect. i'd buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I *might* rebuy this. The color is a nice sheer peachy-nude with a slight shimmer and tons of glossy shine. I am, however, a neutral/cool-toned PPP and I think this color might be more flattering to those who use bronzer, have a tan, have a deeper skintone, or even just have warmer undertones to their skin regardless of degree of paleness. I think for my skintone I need a beige-nude, a rose-nude, a mauve-nude, or a pink-nude or any combination of the above color combinations. I think Neutrogena's "Chic'' Moistureshine Gloss or Chanel's '' Giggle'' Glossimer might be better nude glosses for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This shade is more of a bright peachy-pink-coral than anything actually nude. I can see where it may work wonderfully for women with warmer skintones I am NW2O with cool undertones and it just doesn't work on me. Won't repurchase. I tossed it.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

MY HG Lipgloss...so naturally peachy and just perfect. THe container is also adorable.

on 10/7/2005 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

At first it wasn't my favorite. I think it was because i had a really dark tan at the time. but when i got back to my natural fair skinned self the color looked great on me (well i think so...lol) its a peachy nude and the texture is very light. if you are a gloss freak it doesn't matter if it wears off quickly. you would want to use it up since you have a ton of others you would like to use or buy!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This wonderful gloss has overtaken my previous favourite--Lancome's Juicy Tubes (and at a much lower price!) The consistency provides good coverage without losing the sheerness of the colour, and lasts a long time without making your lips feel sticky or gunked up, as many other glosses do. This particular shade is the most universally flattering nude I have yet discovered--I am very fair with reddish hair and naturally dark red lips, and often nude glosses just sit on top of my natural lip colour looking fake and somehow "off". This one beautifully enhances my own colouring, and everyone else I have seen it on (from dark skins to olive complexions) looks wonderfully natural in it. Natural but better. The packaging is cute but elegant at the same time--small and portable, will fit even into the smallest evening clutch. The top fits on tightly without being fiddly to open, and the applicator actually does its job, getting on the perfect amount of colour and spreading it evenly over the lips (you won't have to even anything out with your fingers--something I particularl hate in many other glosses with messy applicators). I can only rave about this one. You can't go wrong!

on 5/26/2004 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

great texture..not too sticky or gloppy but still shinny. this is the perfect nude shade i've been searching for. a rosy beige is how i would describe it on my lips. this color is what i was hoping mac's l/s 'siss' would be. unfortunately mac's Siss washed me out. but this works for my skin color (asian light/pale skin stila 10watt) staying power isn't the greatest but for under $6 you wont feel guilty about reapplying. definately will purchase this color again. update: i had to downgrade my rating from a 5 to a 4 because i realized that in order to get that pretty color i love so much...i really have to layer and layer. one swipe, even two isn't enough to get full color. one swipe makes it look almost clear. but still a pretty color everal. and i HATE the lasting power. it goes away too darn fast.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Yeah, Nude Luster is as good as everyone says. I figured it just wouldn't do anything for my pigmented reddish lips but it does lighten them and add a perfect blend of pink, peach, and brown. On me it does not provide a super-light nude look but rather a healthy lip look that is lighter than my real lip color -- which is a good thing since I am very fair and uber-light lip colors wash me out. It works with both a smokey eye and more natural look. I would repurchase this, especially if I could get it BOGOF again.

Popular Lip Glosses