Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 3/6/2012 9:17:00 PM

Very nice natural everyday colour. It is more of a natural lip colour than a nude colour. The formula is creamy but it tends to cling to dry flakes on lips. Nude lustre looks great on warm and olive skin tones.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I decided to get Revlon Super Lustros lipgloss from reading so many good reviews. Good decision! I have a big draw of lipsticks and lipglosses and this is one of my best ones. its a almost-nude gloss and suits most skin types. I have a tan (Mac NC45 foundation) and it suits my skin tone and my cousin also owns one of these and her foundation shade is BB 'sand' and it suits her too. I sometimes find other lipglosses turn sticky but this doesnt and thats even thoug the other ones cost a lot more. This one always sits at the top of the pile in that 'special' draw! :)

on 5/18/2011 4:05:00 PM

I NEVER wear lipgloss, I normally just use chapstic or something, but I want to look polished and pretty. I came across reviews for this product on accident, so I picked it up at the grocery store and I LOVE IT!! It lasts a long time and looks so pretty, I am olive skin toned. Love, love, love. Will definitely buy again.

on 9/28/2010 4:17:00 PM

I bought this when it was on sale bogof along with Revlon Firecracker. This is a very pretty color. Perfect for everyday/office. In the tube it's a shimmery fleshy pinky nude shell color with maybe a tinge of orange. On my lips it's the pefect peachy pinky hint of brown/nude on my nc30-ish skintone. It goes on easily and is not sticky at all. I find it moisturizing and it has a pleasant smell..It's hard to put my finger on exactly what it smells like but kinda floral, kinda sweet with a hint of play doh but more pleasant in smell. Overall I'm impressed and pleased with my purchace!! This is my go to gloss when I don't know what lip color I want to put on. :D

on 5/27/2010 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Love all of Revlon's SL lipglosses. Wonderful quality, packaging, texture. On a nude lip kick of late, wanted something Bardot-ish, nonshimmer, and this is perfect. It's not sticky and looks super-sexy. Since I can't justify $30 for NARS' Chelsea Girls, I will use - and love - this instead.

on 5/16/2010 11:48:00 AM

The gloss at my computer desk. I use it mostly in the afternoon and at night after I take my office makeup off. Nice nude lip, the application is smooth. Not long lasting but I'm a lippie addict so I don't mind applying every hour,lol! Some people have said there is a scent to it but I just don't smell anything. so I would rebuy on a BOGO.

on 4/22/2010 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This shade is too nude for my liking. I like to put on lip gloss and go, instead of having to dab on blush because I look ill. However, it looks fantastic on my other friend that has a gorgeous, medium, olive complexion. (I couldn't get over how good it looked on her either. It just totally complemented her face and she didn't even have to put on makeup) So, I guess my advice is to try it on in stores and see how you feel about the shade. Aside from the color, this little gem excels in all other categories! It's moisturizing, sunscreen-infused (SPF15), and has great packaging.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a sheer peachy/nude with slight building power. Absolutely gorgeous shade that I can wear alone or over lipstick. I like to pair it with Super Lustrous Cream lipstick in Blushing Nude for a great mlbb look. Definite repurchase. PPP/cool undertones, NW15

on 7/10/2009 12:46:00 PM

ahhh thiss lipgloss is amazingg ! it glides on smoothly but it's thick enough to stay on for a long timee. i was looking for a very natural gloss and i lovee loovee LOVE this one because the color is very neutral and it doesn't have glitter and sparkless whichh in my opinion are very annoying. this gloss actually moisturizess my lips and gives my lips a very subtle shine that doesn't look overpowering or too much for daytime wear. Lookss great with almost any eyemakeup ! ohhhhhh and the tubee is soo cuteeee haha it makes the product look really expensivee like if you dont look at it closely, it could pass for chanel as ppl saidd . amazing for a drugstore product im obsesseed :]

on 1/14/2009 11:13:00 PM

I have this in the nude, glossy rose and pink whisper. This has become my favorite lipgloss brand. I try to pick them up when they are having the buy one get one sales. I really love the packaging, it's real sleek. The nude looks good on most skin tones. It's worth the money and I will continue to buy!!!!!