REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 2/12/2013 7:03:00 PM

I love this lipgloss. It helps deliver the perfect nude lip for me. It stays on well. Makes my lips feel moisturized. It is stunning with a smoky eye. One of the best nude lip glosses out there. Revlon has high quality products, for a semi expensive price.

on 12/16/2012 1:06:00 PM

I love this gloss!!!! It is beautiful & stays on for hours! It isn't tacky or too sticky, which I like. You still get a lot of coverage!

on 8/15/2012 7:18:00 PM

This would work on some people. I am not one of those people.

I am very pale, with very pigmented lips. This was AWFUL. It looked like a sheer, muddy brown on me. If you're my color and want a nude, go for something more on the peachy-pink side with no brown or orange.

I'll be honest & admit that Nude Lustre isn't my favorite shade. I was hoping it'd be a darker, more natural cousin of Revlon's SL Peach Petal that I love so much. However on my lips, this stuff really lives up to it's nude name.

The shade is a peachy brown. It doesn't have pink undertones like I thought I saw in the bottle. & it's almost my lip shade...yet so nudey-brown that it clashes. Perhaps if I adjusted the rest of my make up's coloring I could rock this gloss. But until then... I'll say this: Revlon Super Lustrous Glosses are the most moisturizing, pigmented lip glosses I've ever bought. They are favored in my book over higher end brands any day!

on 2/16/2012 4:18:00 PM

Like other very fair ladies stated, this is a fantastic nude that looks absolutely beautiful with my blonde hair & blue eyes. It took me yeeeears to get into anything nude because a lot of nude lippies make me look lifeless. Nude Lustre inspires me to explore nudes even further. I want 10 of these, so that I never run out, and that's big for me to say about a lipstick and/or gloss. Thank you to YT guru emilynoel83 for the suggestion on this and the color Foiled which , btw, looks amazing applied the lower lip (lower edge) over a lipstick to give the illusion of a plumper lip. Yes, it does create the illusion, and does it quite well, I might add!

on 1/24/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have never been into lip glosses and every time I use them they are super sticky and they feel very unpleasant, but! This...this stuff is amazing! I heard of this on YouTube by the beauty guru Emily Noel. She highly recommended this and now I know why! This color is amazing! It doesn't feel sticky at all and it lasts a really long time. It also moisturizes the lips really well! This is my first nude color and I am in love! It gives the lips a nice enhanced look and you can wear this alone or with a lipstick. The only downside is that there is a bit of a cough syrup smell to it which does disappear when you put it on. The packaging is great! It comes with a doe foot brush, which in my opinion, is much better than a brush applicator. The tube is small and its a great size if you want to carry it in your pocket. The black and gold lid looks very high end and for the price you pay $8 cdn it looks great! Highly recommend!

on 1/16/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I usually steer away from nude colors because they make me look dead. I'm NW15, probably even a little lighter in the winter. I bought this with a lot of hesitation but it ended up being an awesome surprise. The color is neutral but warm, so it doesn't wash me out and make me look sickly, so if you're pale and tired of pink, this is a great shade. Also, the super lustrous formula is amazing, so even if this isn't your type of shade, you should still check it out because they're great. Lastly, I love the packaging. The black cap is very sleek and makes this look more expensive than the few dollars I spent. Definitely worthy of a re-buy.

on 11/29/2011 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I had this lipgloss sitting on my desk a few weeks ago and one of my coworkers walked by and said "Hey! I have that too!". I thought she meant she had the same brand but turns out she had the exact same shade. She isn't into makeup, I am. She's got different coloring than me, her style is is different than mine. My point in all of this is that this shade can work very well for a wide variety of people. This is one of my favorite nude type glosses. The texture is good, it's not too sticky and it's well pigmented. Excellent product.

on 11/14/2011 12:41:00 PM

This lip gloss is my current love, the formula is nice; as non sticky as is possible for a gloss yet nice and moisturising. The colour looks by no means 'nude' on me though. Swatched it is a beautiful pale brown toned peach, but over my super pigmented lips it comes out pretty dark verging on a subtle red. This is also due to my albino fair complexion so this is just a heads up if you are pale and looking for a nude- this isn't it! That being said it is a very nice colour and I have been wearing it every opportunity I have had. Would definitely recommend!

I am love this gloss! It's very shiny, and has a beatiful rosy tone to it! It's definitely not a true "dead" looking nude, which I like, but it's still wearable with a smokey eye or something dramatic. I think it would flatter so many skin tones. BUY THIS, you won't regret it.

Popular Lip Glosses