Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 3/6/2012 9:17:00 PM

Very nice natural everyday colour. It is more of a natural lip colour than a nude colour. The formula is creamy but it tends to cling to dry flakes on lips. Nude lustre looks great on warm and olive skin tones.

on 11/29/2011 11:47:00 AM

got this bc it was on sale at Walgreens. Thought this shade (Nude Lustre) might be too light for me since i'm darker skinned, but it was GREAT!!! love the quality of the gloss. its sticky but not TOO sticky and nicely pigmented. it's perfect to pair with a dark smokey eye, or just for daytime wear with minimal makeup. the tube is nice and so far hasn't leaked out like a lot of glosses do. sponge tipped applicator, which i like a lot more than brush applicators.

go get this!

on 11/1/2011 5:09:00 AM

I have always like Revlosn super lustrous glosses. My frist one was a clear shimmery one i got with a magazine. From then i have tried out heaps of other lipglosses from different low and high end brands and these ones are up there with my high end ones. Revlons formula is so much better than Laura merciers.
Nude Lustre came in a 4 pack (the duty free packs you get on the plane). Only lately have I noticed what a fab lipgloss this is. The colour is the perfect rosy nude. I wear this over Revlons Super Lustrous lipstick in Rose and Shine and they complement each other perfectly. This also looks great on its own too.
The formula isnt too sticky, its moisturising, shiny , lasts a decent amount of time and its well priced.
I highly recommend, go buy it!

on 5/18/2011 4:05:00 PM

I NEVER wear lipgloss, I normally just use chapstic or something, but I want to look polished and pretty. I came across reviews for this product on accident, so I picked it up at the grocery store and I LOVE IT!! It lasts a long time and looks so pretty, I am olive skin toned. Love, love, love. Will definitely buy again.

on 9/28/2010 4:17:00 PM

I bought this when it was on sale bogof along with Revlon Firecracker. This is a very pretty color. Perfect for everyday/office. In the tube it's a shimmery fleshy pinky nude shell color with maybe a tinge of orange. On my lips it's the pefect peachy pinky hint of brown/nude on my nc30-ish skintone. It goes on easily and is not sticky at all. I find it moisturizing and it has a pleasant smell..It's hard to put my finger on exactly what it smells like but kinda floral, kinda sweet with a hint of play doh but more pleasant in smell. Overall I'm impressed and pleased with my purchace!! This is my go to gloss when I don't know what lip color I want to put on. :D

on 5/16/2010 11:48:00 AM

The gloss at my computer desk. I use it mostly in the afternoon and at night after I take my office makeup off. Nice nude lip, the application is smooth. Not long lasting but I'm a lippie addict so I don't mind applying every hour,lol! Some people have said there is a scent to it but I just don't smell anything. so I would rebuy on a BOGO.

on 4/25/2010 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color is okay nothing special just a nude with alot of gloss. No shimmer or glitter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Shimmery medium peachy pink lipgloss with an inoffensive scent/taste that goes on smoothly and lightly. I hardly use this at all because the color looks a little too orange on me the formula is a tad thick (I prefer thin glosses). I wouldn't repurchase, but it's overall a good lipgloss, and bonus: the packaging is really nice.

on 8/27/2008 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I like this neutral mlbb color. i wear it to work almost daily! i found it at Big Lots for $3 so I think it's a great deal (not sure if I'd pay the full retail price for it just cuz I think lipglosses are so disposable). I do like the sleek small case that I can easily carry around with me in my pocket or bag for easy touch up throughout the day. I have at least 5 of these Super Lustrous lipglosses in various colors and I find that the formulas are sheer enough that any of them (even the really bright ones ) can be used for work even if they look OTT in the tube. I find that for brighter ones (Wild Orchid) may need a lippie or another bright similar color underneath to bring out the loudness in it.

This is a decent drugstore gloss line in my opinion, the color is more orange on my lips like coral color, and I found it lasts long and the smell is not too bad, but not my fave flavor, its more like a kinda vanilla flavour. One thing that I dun like is when I wear it longer hours, i found it feels tingle. I suspect I am allergic to some of its ingridients but not that strong coz it was okey when I just apply it. Anyways, I would probably purchase it again when it's on sale.