Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 10/18/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love Revlon Nude Lustre Lipgloss and I am really sad is was discontinued recently. The color shade is perfect peachy pink nude that looks great on my NC30 complexion. The formula is not sticky and it stays put for several hours. I'm now scouting amazon and ebay for backups of this HG product.

on 8/15/2013 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It doesn't look too impressive in the tube, but the color on my lips with my NC 20 complexion is gorgeous. The texture is quite nice, not overly sticky or oily, and lasts quite long for a gloss that feels actually nice. I'd say about 3-4 hours on me. The scent is pleasant, a lightly vanilla smell, and it's tasteless so far as I can tell. This gloss doesn't give you that string lip gloss look even if you put on a lot (which isn't needed anyways because it had pretty good pigmentation) and the packaging is pretty expensive and sophisticated looking. I got this online for about $3 and it spilled a little during shipping, but that's the only time i haven't noticed any further spilling even tho I basically throw it everywhere. This gloss can without a doubt achieve and keep that wet look for ur lips and it's such a versatile shade, my friend who's like NC 35 tried this on and it looked great on her too. It's just an all around great gloss and this shade especially is just amazing. Its appropriate to wear everyday to school or work or it could look great with a smokey eye over a nude lipstick. This goes well over almost all my lipsticks too. I'd recommend this to anyone and have repurchased. I'm on my second one of these.

on 7/5/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

One of my favorites. My go to gloss. Love how it looks with my complexion. Perfect nude for brown skinned women

on 2/12/2013 7:03:00 PM

I love this lipgloss. It helps deliver the perfect nude lip for me. It stays on well. Makes my lips feel moisturized. It is stunning with a smoky eye. One of the best nude lip glosses out there. Revlon has high quality products, for a semi expensive price.

on 12/16/2012 1:06:00 PM

I love this gloss!!!! It is beautiful & stays on for hours! It isn't tacky or too sticky, which I like. You still get a lot of coverage!

on 11/18/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Um, can you say love?! This is the perfect nude for my chocolate complexion! I'm so glad I've changed my makeup snobby ways and embraced the gorgeousness and high quality that is Revlon! Seriously, there is no need to drop big bucks when there is a drugstore product such as this. So I am NW45 in MAC and Capuccino/Caramel in Revlon and this is a BEAUTIFUL nude color on me. Very pigmented, love the packaging and I am going to stock up! This doesn't leave the white line around your lips, it is breathtaking for work or a smokey eye and I will never be without this gloss in my life! I'd say this is a color many could wear so don't hesitate! Revlon Super Lustrous glosses are the BOMB.com!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

These are the perfect lipglosses: long wearing, not tacky, smell slightly of vanilla, and beautiful packaging. This is a perfect more autumn/ winter nude. It has more of a warmth to it that I associate with the cooler months. This is a great, slightly deeper nude on me (N20) and is overall a staple.

on 7/16/2012 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find this lipgloss to be long lasting and moisturizing. I top this over my Max Factor lipstick after about 6 hours the lipstick and the gloss is still there. It also makes my lipstick adhere more on my lips and holds it well that I don't need a liner to prevent smudges.

Sometimes when I'm lazy to put on my lipstick, I just swabbed it over my lips and it gives a natural color to it. I highly recommend this to on-the-go girls and those who prefer natural makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I cannot believe I have'nt written a review for this amazing lipgloss. Its a nice peachy pinky tan shade on my NC50 pigmented lips. Only lipgloss I can wear without feeling tacky. I do not like drawing attention to my lips when I am at work so this is perfect for that. It is moisturizing and I do not mind the smell.
I bought this one before it was all hypoed over on YT and the blogosphere and still in love with it. One of the items I will repurchase over and over again.

on 4/18/2012 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

It's a nice pinkish nude gloss. It Doesn't mute out my lips but adds just a touch of color. The problem is the gloss doesn't last very long. It seems to dry after a few hours leaving my lips worst than before I applied it. (I use lipbalm before gloss too!). I like the color but wouldn't purchase again.