REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 44-55
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am NC 35. Love this color. It is a gorgeous nude lipgloss. Would recommend.

on 7/3/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

What a pretty, classic color. I wear this with the Lancome Bronzelle lipliner and it looks amazing. Plus the lipliner give it extra staying power. On me Nude lustre looks a nice peachy, pink.

on 2/21/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have never been a big Revlon lip gloss fan until I tried Shine City, which is in my purse, in my bathroom and in my vanity. So, I decided I would branch out an try Nude Lustre based on all the reviews, and the fact that I mostly wear warm tones. It's one of my new favorites, and I think I will have to give up my NYX lip glosses ~ I am a cheap skate when it comes to lip gloss, because they do not last very long.

Nude Lustre is almost the same shade as my lips, so I mostly wear it over lipsticks. I love shine ~ I am not the type of woman that would ever wear matte lipstick. I think I will try Peach Petal and Foiled next time I make a lip gloss purchase ~ looks like I need to go to CVS real quick. I will definitely purchase Nude Lustre again...

on 8/13/2010 1:05:00 AM

I just bought the Pearl Plum (090) a burgundy shimmery, glittery-looking gloss that goes on w/o the glitter, and Nude Lustre (040), which is a very neutral pink nude. They both go on sheer, but buildable color. It's not sticky, and the smell is of almost a cotton candy. It gives off great glossy shine, but as with most glosses, it doesn't stay on that long. I love how it doesn't go on sticky and that it has subtle sheer and buildable color. It's great when it is bogo, which is when I bought mine at CVS. I am pleased with the purchase and would purchase again if there were newer colors. I just wish it had a little SPF. :-)

on 5/16/2010 11:48:00 AM

The gloss at my computer desk. I use it mostly in the afternoon and at night after I take my office makeup off. Nice nude lip, the application is smooth. Not long lasting but I'm a lippie addict so I don't mind applying every hour,lol! Some people have said there is a scent to it but I just don't smell anything. so I would rebuy on a BOGO.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a sheer peachy/nude with slight building power. Absolutely gorgeous shade that I can wear alone or over lipstick. I like to pair it with Super Lustrous Cream lipstick in Blushing Nude for a great mlbb look. Definite repurchase. PPP/cool undertones, NW15

on 4/8/2008 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a great nude lipgloss with a decent intensity of color (& no shimmer or glitter), nice texture, wear & scent (plus a chic tube that isn't going to accidentally get squashed & burst LOL). IMO the SL gloss line one of Revlon's best products & this is a good basic color. I'm not rating this as a repurchase because the tone is a little too peachy for me in the winter - it only really looks good on me in the summer when I have a tan and peach-toned blush - so I can't see myself repurchasing this particular shade. I do have a number of other colors in this line & think they are a great quality for the price; this color just isn't one of the best options for me.

on 7/5/2007 10:13:00 PM

This lipgloss is awesome!! I purchased after reading the great reviews on MUA and so glad I did! It is the perfect natural color, does not feel too sticky like some lipglosses and it's affordable. What could be better?!? I wear it every day in the summer.

on 12/2/2006 9:24:00 PM

I first bought the glossy rose lip gloss after I read a review by PC. Loved it so much I then bought this one. Great applicator, feels moisturizing, I wear this when I want no color.

on 9/12/2005 10:01:00 PM

I have a ton of these and love them but this is my least favorite color. Consistancy is great...creamy without grit and not too sticky. Lasts a decent amount of time for a gloss. The color is just a little too beige and washes me out. My lips aren't that pigmented so it shows up pretty much the same color as in the tube. I've been using it to tone down lipstick thats too bright. Works well for that.