REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 11/18/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Um, can you say love?! This is the perfect nude for my chocolate complexion! I'm so glad I've changed my makeup snobby ways and embraced the gorgeousness and high quality that is Revlon! Seriously, there is no need to drop big bucks when there is a drugstore product such as this. So I am NW45 in MAC and Capuccino/Caramel in Revlon and this is a BEAUTIFUL nude color on me. Very pigmented, love the packaging and I am going to stock up! This doesn't leave the white line around your lips, it is breathtaking for work or a smokey eye and I will never be without this gloss in my life! I'd say this is a color many could wear so don't hesitate! Revlon Super Lustrous glosses are the BOMB.com!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I cannot believe I have'nt written a review for this amazing lipgloss. Its a nice peachy pinky tan shade on my NC50 pigmented lips. Only lipgloss I can wear without feeling tacky. I do not like drawing attention to my lips when I am at work so this is perfect for that. It is moisturizing and I do not mind the smell.
I bought this one before it was all hypoed over on YT and the blogosphere and still in love with it. One of the items I will repurchase over and over again.

on 4/18/2012 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

It's a nice pinkish nude gloss. It Doesn't mute out my lips but adds just a touch of color. The problem is the gloss doesn't last very long. It seems to dry after a few hours leaving my lips worst than before I applied it. (I use lipbalm before gloss too!). I like the color but wouldn't purchase again.

on 12/8/2011 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Gorgeous nude gloss, not sticky but super glossy and fairly pigmented for a nude. It looks good alone but looks better over the top of a nude lippie or any shade, really. Even looks good over my tinted lip balm. LOVE. Will repurchase, and will venture out to other colours!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I decided to get Revlon Super Lustros lipgloss from reading so many good reviews. Good decision! I have a big draw of lipsticks and lipglosses and this is one of my best ones. its a almost-nude gloss and suits most skin types. I have a tan (Mac NC45 foundation) and it suits my skin tone and my cousin also owns one of these and her foundation shade is BB 'sand' and it suits her too. I sometimes find other lipglosses turn sticky but this doesnt and thats even thoug the other ones cost a lot more. This one always sits at the top of the pile in that 'special' draw! :)

Bought this because of these lovely reviews here. Really love this lipgloss, I wear it over my nude lipstick and it gives the necessary twist to the classic look the nude lipstick creates. I dont like it as a stand-alone though, the color washes away quickly with my natural lip color. Love it so much however, i have a MUFE lipgloss that has the same staying power with this. However this gloss is a lot cheaper!! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I purchased this on clearance at a CVS like a year ago and I just started wearing it now. I don't know what the heck I was waiting on. This is a nice shade that I can pull off since it is somewhat sheer and not opaque. I usually pair this up with matte lipsticks or wear it with a lipliner. The staying power is lacking but for a cheap price I can live with it. I am a NW45/NW50 for reference.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great natural peachy color, super moisturizing, and it doesn't settle in fine lines and look gross like a lot of nude glosses can.

on 6/23/2011 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This has been with me for almost a year and I still have so much left! This is my 3rd tube from Revlon Super lustrous line. I had another two in Pearl Plum and another in Glossy Rose.This is quite expensive in my country, for a d/s l/g. Here, where I live this is equivalent to a MAC lipstick price in the U.S., (expensive!) and yes I have to pay triple the amount the Americans pay for any MAC product. But I still love this! This Gloss is not super sticky, it has just the right amount of stickiness that its still very comfortable to wear. It's supremely moisturizing and it has a decent color payoff (not higly pigmented but not sheer, somewhere in the middle). Its a nice nude-pinkish color with a bit of shimmer. This is great for everyday wear. As i'm not so much of a lipstick person. I wear this over my lipbalm! The color payoff is really beautiful. It gives you luscious lips! I get many compliments when I wear this! My male friends even commented that it made my lips look oh-so-kissable! I love this! A definite repurchase, this one!

on 4/4/2011 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For reference, I wear foundation shade NC35-40 in MAC with pigmented lips.

Color - It's a sheer peach-pink nude with barely noticeable shimmer. It evens out my natural lip color and makes it look more alive and healthy. It's pigmented enough to alter other colors underneath it but not so much that you end up with something totally different. I think of it as a translucent tint. If you are familiar with MAC's Cremesheenglass, this is the older and more

Texture and wear - This is very smooth and non-sticky but lasts longer than other glosses with similar texture. However, since it's a little more runny than other glosses, it transfers quickly when I drink and eat.

Smell and taste - No noticeable scent unless you hold the wand really near your nose. Even then it's a very very faint (but synthetic) flowery-vanilla scent. Like you'll smell it only if you look for a smell. :P

Price and value - A whole lot cheaper than MAC (about half the price where I live) but I find that I like it better due to it's texture.

Overall - For a cream/matte lip lover, this one bowled me over and I'm now considering looking into the other shades available. :) Wish they'd expand the selection and I'd forget all about MAC's extreme LE hyping for these cheaper but better alternatives!