REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 19-24
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 7/5/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

One of my favorites. My go to gloss. Love how it looks with my complexion. Perfect nude for brown skinned women

on 2/12/2013 7:03:00 PM

I love this lipgloss. It helps deliver the perfect nude lip for me. It stays on well. Makes my lips feel moisturized. It is stunning with a smoky eye. One of the best nude lip glosses out there. Revlon has high quality products, for a semi expensive price.

on 12/16/2012 1:06:00 PM

I love this gloss!!!! It is beautiful & stays on for hours! It isn't tacky or too sticky, which I like. You still get a lot of coverage!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

These are the perfect lipglosses: long wearing, not tacky, smell slightly of vanilla, and beautiful packaging. This is a perfect more autumn/ winter nude. It has more of a warmth to it that I associate with the cooler months. This is a great, slightly deeper nude on me (N20) and is overall a staple.

on 7/16/2012 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find this lipgloss to be long lasting and moisturizing. I top this over my Max Factor lipstick after about 6 hours the lipstick and the gloss is still there. It also makes my lipstick adhere more on my lips and holds it well that I don't need a liner to prevent smudges.

Sometimes when I'm lazy to put on my lipstick, I just swabbed it over my lips and it gives a natural color to it. I highly recommend this to on-the-go girls and those who prefer natural makeup.

I'll be honest & admit that Nude Lustre isn't my favorite shade. I was hoping it'd be a darker, more natural cousin of Revlon's SL Peach Petal that I love so much. However on my lips, this stuff really lives up to it's nude name.

The shade is a peachy brown. It doesn't have pink undertones like I thought I saw in the bottle. & it's almost my lip shade...yet so nudey-brown that it clashes. Perhaps if I adjusted the rest of my make up's coloring I could rock this gloss. But until then... I'll say this: Revlon Super Lustrous Glosses are the most moisturizing, pigmented lip glosses I've ever bought. They are favored in my book over higher end brands any day!

on 5/20/2012 11:28:00 AM

Really love this! Have to agree with other reviews that it is
1. Good for medium/olive skin
2. Clings to dry flakes on lips
3. Mosturising
I love this! My first nude lip product as well, since I usually go for darker lip colours. Accentuates natural colour of the lips as it isn't opaque, but sheer. xx

I picked this baby up because of the gorgeous color. I am very choosy with my nudes simply because I find them to look very dull and unflattering at times. Revlon Nude Lustre Brown-Muted Pink Nude. Its a very natural color, which I love. The quality of the Super Lustrous is phenomenal, probably one of the best drugstore glosses ever. This is great for any nude lipstick lover of an olive or medium complexion.

on 3/6/2012 9:17:00 PM

Very nice natural everyday colour. It is more of a natural lip colour than a nude colour. The formula is creamy but it tends to cling to dry flakes on lips. Nude lustre looks great on warm and olive skin tones.

on 1/24/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have never been into lip glosses and every time I use them they are super sticky and they feel very unpleasant, but! This...this stuff is amazing! I heard of this on YouTube by the beauty guru Emily Noel. She highly recommended this and now I know why! This color is amazing! It doesn't feel sticky at all and it lasts a really long time. It also moisturizes the lips really well! This is my first nude color and I am in love! It gives the lips a nice enhanced look and you can wear this alone or with a lipstick. The only downside is that there is a bit of a cough syrup smell to it which does disappear when you put it on. The packaging is great! It comes with a doe foot brush, which in my opinion, is much better than a brush applicator. The tube is small and its a great size if you want to carry it in your pocket. The black and gold lid looks very high end and for the price you pay $8 cdn it looks great! Highly recommend!