L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Peach Fuzz

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Peach Fuzz
Peach FuzzColour Riche Lipstick in Peach Fuzz

3.4

on 8/14/2016 12:30:00 AM

As many others stated the color in tube doesn't look the same on lips which was a disappointment for me since I was looking for perfect summer peachy lipstick. The smell is also horrible. However, I found how to make it work with the result in desirable color! If you have any nude beige lipstick or consealer-like - apply it first on your lips. Then apply a coat of L'oreal Peach Fuzz lippie. Voila! I attached the picture with the final result so you can see the color. Hope that helps, boys and girls!

on 8/21/2014 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Just purchased this recently. Our K-Mart must be closing out their line of L'Oreal makeup. Everything was 75% off for a few weeks, then everything was marked down to $1.25. I picked up an embarrassing amount of makeup. Picked up a bunch of colors I probably wouldn't have normally. Anyway, this was my favorite lipstick of the bunch. It's a light peach with a pearl finish that I like--not too frosty IMO. I own the two True Match Blushes--Precious Peach and Innocent flush--which look beautiful with this lipstick. I think this is a perfect summer lipstick. Looks good on me right now with a tan. I keep this in my purse and every time I put it on I think how much I love it. If you are someone who likes peach colored lipsticks in general, this is a great one to try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Like a lot of other reviewers have mentioned, this lipstick is nothing like it appears to be. I wish I had researched it before buying it even if it was only $5. I was so pissed! In the tube it looks like a peachy nude but on lips it's sooooo frosty and colorless.

on 6/27/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Drugstore lipstick is always a gamble, because you can't test it first, and lots of things influence how it looks such as your own lipcolor. So, I wasn't surprised when Peach Fuzz pulled more pink than peach on me. In full sunlight, it's a very warm light pink with lots of shimmer. Fortunately, it's warm enough that it looks good with my red hair. While it's not what I was hoping for, it's very pretty, and I would definately repurchase.

This lipstick really compliments my skin tone and brightens up my face! It is frosty, but its perfect for the summer and has just enough pigment.

on 9/28/2013 1:45:00 AM

When I first looked at this in the drugstore, I couldn't wait to try it! It looked like such a beautiful and lively color in the tube but you immediately realize that it's far from it after applying it. Barely any color showed on my fairly pigmented lips except for the TON of microglimmer particles that migrated over my face throughout the day. I found this lippie to be a bit drying and lasted maybe 3-4 hours? without a lip liner and without eating or drinking. But then again the lasting power of this lipstick is hard to determine since you can't really see the color and the glitter is everywhere.

I wouldn't recommend this lipstick at all.

on 10/3/2012 7:36:00 PM

This is very light frosty peach that is rather sheer. Personally, I think this would be a better color for someone with warmer and darker complection(I am PPP and cool). Also, its a bit too frosty. I think if you have pigmented lips it won't show up a whole lot which was the case for me. I was actually looking for light coral and this is too light for what I wanted. Still, I think it would be a good color for medium skin tones(very JLO)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a pretty summer peachy shimmery color. I have to make sure that my lips are smoothed with balm when I wear this otherwise it highlights my dry lips. With balm, this is a very pretty color that compliments my NC20-25 skin. Looks great with Stila Kitten gloss over it.

on 3/22/2012 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Peach fuzz is a light shimmery peach. It shines,brings a nice light to the lips! Last long with a lip liner. Perfect for summer! When you do a nice bronzy,glowy look,it's awsome! It goes well with: brown,gold,gold-brown,bronze,nude,peach,orange,fuschia,purple eye shadows! Verry versatile lipstick! Loveit!

on 5/2/2012 9:36:00 PM

I hate it. It's nothing like what I expected.