Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - Toast to Shine [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - Toast to Shine [DISCONTINUED]

I asked for warm nude beige lip gloss and was recommended this one. On my lips its very warm beige with yellow undertones and gold shimmer.

The actual gloss is non-sticky and smells quite neutral (nice mild sweet scent) but it doesn't last very long.

There are lots of better lip glosses out there so I won't re-purchase

on 2/5/2011 5:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Beautiful color! I love wearing it over Nude Attitude :)

on 11/27/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is a pretty good gloss. Imo its nothing to go run out and search for. It's a nudish frosty gloss. I have to sheer it pit over my lips so I don't look ridiculous. I got it for a buck and some change, so no complaints.

on 4/7/2010 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Was expecting a shimmery neutral beige like Urban Decay Heatherette. Instead this is a pale apricot, which looks orange on my lips. Not good for people with cool undertones. At least it was cheap at Big Lots.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

this lipgloss is gorgeous! My friend let me try on her toast to shine lipgloss and I just fell in love with it that I had to get it! I went to so many stores but to my dismay I found out that it was discontinued....so what did I do? I went to ebay and bought myself a few! that's how much l love this lipgloss! It gives me that perfect nude lips with a hint of sheen =) love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

~ This is my HG lipgloss! :) I have re-purchased this at least 7 times since I was 17. I use to love wearing this by itself or over concealer for a nude look- lately though I have been layering it over MAC's Myth lipstick and the two together create a gorgeous nude/beige color that I love. The color is a medium beige nude, by itself it is slightly pigmented but not the strongest- if you want to see the true color in the tube its best layered over lipstick. All in all I absolutely adore this and always will. I have about 5 lipglosses in my makeup bag and only reach for this one (an another Maybelline gloss that I love :P) its a beautiful color that will suit anyone! ~

on 6/17/2009 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a lightly sheer to lightly pigmented creamy nude that is buildable in color. Leaves a creamy shine on your lips.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

As a LoLa I think this color is very flattering against tanned skin. If you're looking for a gloss that will give you JLo lips, this is it. A nice clear gloss with a hint of gold sheen.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this lip gloss yesterday.. AT BIG LOTSS for $2 freaking dollars and I love it sooo sooo much! I had originally bought nude lustre and loved it so I wanted to try the other shades from this line. To my suprise I found this at Big Lots yesterday and it's my new fave nude lipgloss!! It goes on sooo pretty, a nice frosty golden nude color. I've been wearing it by itself so far, but I can't wait to try it over a lipstick. Definately rebuying if I find it again!!

I was hoping this to be a lot milkier but the colour goes on very sheer with little hint of the nude colour that you see in the tube. This might just be because I have very pigmented red lips. However, like all the super lustrous lip glosses, this has a great texture and is still a nice gloss to wear on its own or on top of other l/s or lip liners. If you are trying to achieve a nude look, I would not buy this.