Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder Foundation
Camera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder Foundation

4.8

Talc, Squalene, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Magnesium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Chloride, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Chromium Oxide Green.

i relli do love this. i dust it over my minimal makeup foundation from napoleon to set it. and it always makes my skin looks so flawless. the dewiness of the minimal makeup and the coverage this powder gives. oh so perfect X) i love it. doesnt look heavy at all. and you relli dont need much. definitely buy it again

on 2/27/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Excellent product, great finish and sets like a dream, will definitely repurchase - but I accidentally ordered Look 3 instead of Look 4 and it is quite pricey. Oh dear! Anybody want to swap? =(

on 5/23/2009 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great. I really like how it doesnt look cakey but it still keeps my skin grease-free throughout the day. Good for combination skin. The only downside is the packaging. The clip to close it broke on mine just after i bought it so now I have to place an elastic around it.

on 9/16/2009 9:10:00 AM

I have this in my kit in looks 2 and 4 and when i apply with a powder brush, they are pretty universally good on most skin tones. Gives a beautiful flawless coverage without looking cakey. Have bought backups as I got these on 75% off offer so for me they were a great deal. I don't know if I would pay full price as they are very expensive and I could manage with other powders at a lesser cost. Packaging is sleek but rather large. For me, these powders were a great buy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

On of the best powders.
has controllable coverage without caking and is a matt finish, but not a matte powder finish, more natural. Smooths the skin out and is great for touch ups, setting and for a quick application. I use this when i cant be bothered getting ready for work in the morning but still want some cover lol.

on 7/31/2010 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was originally introduced to this product about 3 years ago when my friend finally admitted her secret to amazing looking skin. I purchased my first camera finish, but used it sparingly as it's super expensive back home, in Australia. I love its coverage, and the Look 4 matched my skin well in summer, but the price is what has held me back from it being my daily choice. If it was around the AU$40 price range, I would definitely repurchase more often, but, I decided since I'm living in Canada, I should be taking advantage of the cheap MAC, so my new powder is MAC's studio fix. Still, Napoleon is my first choice (only just though)

I do, however, find that sometimes it can look a little caked on, but if you use it sparingly, then the desired "airbrush" look can be achieved easily. Great to throw in the handbag with a brush for touchups, and this is the only powder I can honestly say gets rid of that horrible shine on the face in photographs.

on 12/1/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

To get the best results from this product use it over ur foundation that way you dont have to use to much (no cake face) & it will last at least 4 mths. I use to use it over napoleon stick but found it wouldnt last all day the last 3 yrs ive been wearing it over revlon colourstay def a perfect combination i look flawless from 8am till 7pm. It is expensive but im willing to pay for this perfect product. Ive found that in U.s i can get it for $34 which is better than the $60 price tag here in Aus!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my HG foundation powder and I have used it for over a year. For reference, I am NC 30 and I can use Look 1.

It has several uses for me. I use it to set my foundation and I use this in summer on its own. What I love most about it and what keeps me purchasing it is the fact that it always looks natural and never cakey. It is so finely milled and goes on so smoothly. It has light coverage which is what I want in a powder - it doesn't hide your imperfections (such as acne) so you will have to wear concealer but it does even skintone nicely. I find that this lasts me about 6 months.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product :) I can't be without it.

This is the best touch up powder especially for my oily t-zone. You can apply and reapply and it provides a flawless finish without getting cakey. I use a kabuki brush instead of the sponge to avoid applying too much in one application.