Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish
Camera FinishCamera FinishCamera Finish

3.5

Talc, Squalene, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Magnesium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Chloride, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Chromium Oxide Green.

on 4/4/2007 3:01:00 PM

This powder is OK. I only got this b/c they were out ot my colour in the foundation stick. I wouldn't say that it conceals, cover and sets. It does some covering and does set makeup (well it's a powder and most powders will "set" your makeup). Conceals? Not really, you wouldn't be able to use this in replacement of your concealer. I would say this is light coverage at most. I keep this in my purse for touchs or when my face get a little too oily. I have dry/combo skin. Price is ridiculous for a mediocre product! $43CDN. Would not repurchase.

on 2/27/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Excellent product, great finish and sets like a dream, will definitely repurchase - but I accidentally ordered Look 3 instead of Look 4 and it is quite pricey. Oh dear! Anybody want to swap? =(

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my HG foundation powder and I have used it for over a year. For reference, I am NC 30 and I can use Look 1.

It has several uses for me. I use it to set my foundation and I use this in summer on its own. What I love most about it and what keeps me purchasing it is the fact that it always looks natural and never cakey. It is so finely milled and goes on so smoothly. It has light coverage which is what I want in a powder - it doesn't hide your imperfections (such as acne) so you will have to wear concealer but it does even skintone nicely. I find that this lasts me about 6 months.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product :) I can't be without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This powder made my skin look dirty and blotchy. It did not work well at all. I'm not sure if it's because the lady who was working at the counter recommended a colour that was clearly too dark for my skin or not. But it sat funny on my skin. For the price I would definitely not buy this again.