Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder Foundation
Camera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder Foundation

4.3

Talc, Squalene, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Magnesium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Chloride, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Chromium Oxide Green.

on 12/15/2003 11:10:00 PM

This is a great product and I carry this with me during the day to touch up. It leaves a very clean, matte finish and is perfect to dull down those darker summer foundations during the winter. It really does give a camera finish. I use 5B and have dark, oily/combo skin.

on 9/26/2005 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

It settles fine and provides a matt finish. I was intrigued by the product at first but after a while I think I got bored of the packaging. Now on a hunt for other pressed powders

on 8/14/2006 11:21:00 PM

I really love this powder. I use it over the top of Revlon Colourstay foundation - for oily-combo skin. I use it in the morning to set my makeup on my T-zone then touch up once at lunchtime. It really is true to its name. Gives you a flawless camera finish. Hides any imperfections beautifully. Can be used alone as a foundation for a natural look.
I have it in 'Look 1'. I have fair, yellow-based skin.
I'm onto my 2nd compact. I've tried many powders, but nothing seems to be as good as this.
Update - I've decided this makes me look too done-up! Will not repurchase. Have discovered the amazing T.LeClerc in banane!!

on 4/4/2007 3:01:00 PM

This powder is OK. I only got this b/c they were out ot my colour in the foundation stick. I wouldn't say that it conceals, cover and sets. It does some covering and does set makeup (well it's a powder and most powders will "set" your makeup). Conceals? Not really, you wouldn't be able to use this in replacement of your concealer. I would say this is light coverage at most. I keep this in my purse for touchs or when my face get a little too oily. I have dry/combo skin. Price is ridiculous for a mediocre product! $43CDN. Would not repurchase.

on 5/24/2007 1:50:00 AM

I have been using this powder for a couple of years now. I use a light dusting just on my T-zone to set my makeup on a day to day basis. I apply more heavily all over for a special occassion and it really does make my skin look flawless.

Best of all, it makes my skin look fantastic in photos. I dont know what I would of done without my Camera Finish on my wedding day!

At $AUD 60.00, it's not exactly cheap, but definetly worth the money.

Just a tip, dont apply too heavily underneath the eyes,as it does tend to settle into fine lines after a few hours.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the first makeup I've ever spent serious money on, and boy am I glad I did. It's the first foundation that's matched my skintone to a t, & makes my problem skin looks gorgeous & naturally glowy in photos.

on 1/18/2008 8:48:00 PM

I loved this powder when I first got it...but after about a month, it oxidized A LOT in the case(which has never happened to me with any other pressed powder and the color no longer matched me. For the cost of this product, I expected better. Ended up just throwing it out. Will stick to my MAC Studio fix. Will not buy again

i relli do love this. i dust it over my minimal makeup foundation from napoleon to set it. and it always makes my skin looks so flawless. the dewiness of the minimal makeup and the coverage this powder gives. oh so perfect X) i love it. doesnt look heavy at all. and you relli dont need much. definitely buy it again

on 6/4/2008 10:45:00 PM

I can't say that i have ever used this product on it's own... powders are usually used it set your makeup and make it last longer, so the only time this is good is when you use it over some form of other makeup. It's not a bad powder... but i prefur translucent powders as they don't change the colour of your face, but with Camera Finish powder you are able to match them to the other napoleon foundations. I used this in Look 4 over a look 2 stick foundations and the results were fairly good.

On the whole the coverage if used on it's own would be fairly average- i wouldn't recommed it for those with dry skin as powders make dry spots more obvious.

The packaging is too bulky... it makes it hard to fit it in your bag unless you have a fairly large bag and it's very standard looking as are most napoleon products... i love Napoleon but they need to give there packaging a makeover ASAP!

I love this product. I use apply it using the Napoleon brush and it goes on evenly and with just the right amount of product application. It sets my foundation perfectly and gives the flawless camera finish that it promises. I alternate between minimal, stick and china doll depending on where I'm going and time of day. A little goes a long way with this powder so I don't think application with the sponge gives the best finish. You really need to use a brush.