Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish
Camera FinishCamera FinishCamera Finish

4.4

Talc, Squalene, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Magnesium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Chloride, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Chromium Oxide Green.

on 12/3/2004 8:46:00 PM

I love this pressed powder, I brought the ones that has the green corrector in it for my rediness. I can use with or without foundation.You can have a light dusting with a brush or a more matt look with the sponge. Im onto my 3rd one now and would not buy anything else. Highly recommended.

on 10/30/2005 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product! I'm PPP with pink undertones and some redness, and dry and sensitive skin. Like Chloe70 I bought this in #3, which has an olive tone to it, and it does work to tone down my redness. It's labelled a "powder foundation", but it acts more like a pressed powder. I am still a huge fan of LM and Shu loose powders, but the slight color of this product makes a big difference for me. I love the way it looks on my skin. I wish the compact were smaller - it's just too big to carry for touch-ups. For that matter, I wish it came as a loose powder. It's a little expensive but I'll happily repurchase this.

on 12/15/2006 2:28:00 AM

I'm really amazed by the result. I think Napolean Camera Finish is probably the best powder I've ever used - and I've experienced lots of powder foundations, including Dior, Guerlain, Clinique, Chanel, MAC, Shiseido, SK-2, Lancome, and YSL. I have clear, very fine, combination to dry skin and always prefer powder foundation to liquid. Finding the perfect powder can be really tricky for me: if it's not matte enough, it wears off on my t-zone too fast; if it's too matte, the t-zone stays fine but dry patches on my cheeks would be accentuated and my face would just look plain powdery. Camera Finish seems to be the solution since it really lasts on my t-zone and doesn't make my dry areas powdery. It's light like a pressed powder but has lots of pigment so the coverage is good without looking heavy. The powder is also finely milled, blends into the skin nicely, and really gives natural looking, flawless skin. This comes in a simple black compact with sponge at side, not a small case like Dior or MAC, but smaller than Chanel and Guerlain cases and much thinner so it fits into any makeup bag or purse easily. What more can you ask for?

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Packaging sucks. The case is wide, ugly and cheap/plasticky. Lucky the powder inside is pretty decent. It covers well and doesn't accentuate flakes, however I bought the lightest shade that they carry, but it looks a bit dirty on my pale skin. ugh. Also, Chanel powder foundations are still superior, so i will go back to them.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I haven't reviewed a product in ages but I recently tried this product for the first time and boy am I happy I did. "Look 2" is the perfect match for my light/medium pinkish under-toned skin. The finish is very natural. Not chalky and no settling in fine lines. At $40.00 it is pricey but worth every penny.

on 8/24/2008 9:40:00 PM

I bought this as I was a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding and wanted to look flawless in the photos. Napoleon Camera Finish definitely did the job! It made my skin look fantastic! It is quite pricey, but if you can afford it, it's definitely worth it.

im asian so i got the look 4
ive only used it once and I AM IMPRESSED :D
i dont use the sponge either.. i use a large powder brush
its a very very fine powder and i use it to set my foundation
it doesnt look cakey or anything and it makes me look like glowier... :S
love it love it love it
i got it for 44 AUS bucks! :D cos it was 20% off NP on boxing day
wheeeeeeeee!
only sad thing is the packaging seems flimsy and ugly to me..
but whatevs
will repurchase!

on 11/2/2010 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Its either I got a shit one but it was a really dry product. Made me look really cakey and dry. Does not last at all. It does conceal alright and I did de-pan it so I could just get rid of it but will not buy again. A big AUS$56 for a crap product. Even drug store powders are better than that.