Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder Foundation

Filtered by age: 19-24
Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder Foundation
Camera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder Foundation

Talc, Squalene, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Magnesium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Chloride, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Chromium Oxide Green.

on 9/26/2005 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

It settles fine and provides a matt finish. I was intrigued by the product at first but after a while I think I got bored of the packaging. Now on a hunt for other pressed powders

on 12/15/2006 2:28:00 AM

I'm really amazed by the result. I think Napolean Camera Finish is probably the best powder I've ever used - and I've experienced lots of powder foundations, including Dior, Guerlain, Clinique, Chanel, MAC, Shiseido, SK-2, Lancome, and YSL. I have clear, very fine, combination to dry skin and always prefer powder foundation to liquid. Finding the perfect powder can be really tricky for me: if it's not matte enough, it wears off on my t-zone too fast; if it's too matte, the t-zone stays fine but dry patches on my cheeks would be accentuated and my face would just look plain powdery. Camera Finish seems to be the solution since it really lasts on my t-zone and doesn't make my dry areas powdery. It's light like a pressed powder but has lots of pigment so the coverage is good without looking heavy. The powder is also finely milled, blends into the skin nicely, and really gives natural looking, flawless skin. This comes in a simple black compact with sponge at side, not a small case like Dior or MAC, but smaller than Chanel and Guerlain cases and much thinner so it fits into any makeup bag or purse easily. What more can you ask for?

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Packaging sucks. The case is wide, ugly and cheap/plasticky. Lucky the powder inside is pretty decent. It covers well and doesn't accentuate flakes, however I bought the lightest shade that they carry, but it looks a bit dirty on my pale skin. ugh. Also, Chanel powder foundations are still superior, so i will go back to them.

on 5/24/2007 1:50:00 AM

I have been using this powder for a couple of years now. I use a light dusting just on my T-zone to set my makeup on a day to day basis. I apply more heavily all over for a special occassion and it really does make my skin look flawless.

Best of all, it makes my skin look fantastic in photos. I dont know what I would of done without my Camera Finish on my wedding day!

At $AUD 60.00, it's not exactly cheap, but definetly worth the money.

Just a tip, dont apply too heavily underneath the eyes,as it does tend to settle into fine lines after a few hours.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the first makeup I've ever spent serious money on, and boy am I glad I did. It's the first foundation that's matched my skintone to a t, & makes my problem skin looks gorgeous & naturally glowy in photos.

I love Napoleon Camera Finish Powder. I use 'look 2' and have been doing so for about 3 years now. I use it lightly dusted over my foundation to set and it and it really makes you look flawless (and yes camera finish name says it all!) I absolutely love this product and will be purchasing it till it is no longer available (hopefully forever!)

on 6/4/2008 10:45:00 PM

I can't say that i have ever used this product on it's own... powders are usually used it set your makeup and make it last longer, so the only time this is good is when you use it over some form of other makeup. It's not a bad powder... but i prefur translucent powders as they don't change the colour of your face, but with Camera Finish powder you are able to match them to the other napoleon foundations. I used this in Look 4 over a look 2 stick foundations and the results were fairly good.

On the whole the coverage if used on it's own would be fairly average- i wouldn't recommed it for those with dry skin as powders make dry spots more obvious.

The packaging is too bulky... it makes it hard to fit it in your bag unless you have a fairly large bag and it's very standard looking as are most napoleon products... i love Napoleon but they need to give there packaging a makeover ASAP!

on 9/13/2008 7:26:00 AM

I'll probably buy this powder again as it does make set quite well. However, if reapplied more than twice a day it can make you look 'dirty', this is more noticeable when using look 3.

on 11/11/2008 12:41:00 PM

I LOVE this powder. This is a matte powder with a bit of coverage that photographs beautifully. Camera Finish really evens out my skintone and doesn't clog my pores or irritiate my skin at all. I also like the sponge that's included--when using it on the go, it really works well. I can even use this under my eyes for a bit of evening out, and it doesn't get crepey. It's a little pricey at $40, but it's definitely my new favorite powder.

on 11/18/2008 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foundation is ok. It doesn't spread as well as some other pressed powder foundations, and tends to feel thick and not very silky smooth. has good coverage though and leaves skin looking quite natural. Might purchase again.

Update: I prefer this without the sponge application, I use a brush now and it looks so much better!!