Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 4/14/2018 1:37:00 PM

So I have a lot to say about this product. I started off enjoying it because it made my skin look dewy but it didn't make my skin feel hydrated. I loved the smell and so I was head over heels in love with the product. About 3 days after I started using it I realized I had gotten 4 new pimples, I was breaking out. I began using it on my hair and my body like instructions said it could be used on and it didn't do anything. After I stopped using it I realized that not only did it break me out, It didn't hydrate my face it just made it flaky. I have combination to oily skin so this was very new to me. I would 100% not recommend this product and It is certainly not worth the hype.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a month now, and it's not the greatest product ever, but it's good. I recently stopped using it because there was some controversy surrounding them not listing dangerous ingredients in their products. So for now, I've stopped using this product. The spray itself is good, but it's not anything life-changing. It's not the cheapest product, as the large size is $12. I don't know if anyone would really want to pay $12 for something as simple as this, but each one to their own. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again cause I can live without it and my skin would be just fine.

on 1/8/2018 2:14:00 AM

I use this product all the time! It’s affordable and has a good sprayer/nozzle. I use it when my face feels dry and tight or after I do my makeup as a setting spray when I’m looking powdery. There’s no overwhelming scent, it has a light fresh scent. I’ve also gotten my mom hooked on this product. Will buy again!

on 8/8/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing, really helped my skin clear up... especially in the summer when moisturizers can feel heavy, this saved the day!!! recommend to anyone with oily skin, and blemishes

on 5/15/2017 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used to love this stuff, but they definitely changed the pump. It sprays out way to much now and no matter what it always misses my face and gets my hair instead. The old pump was great, always sprayed out a nice, even gentle mist. Now it's like a squirter gun that can never make the target.

on 3/23/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me start out saying I really wanted to love this product. But in the end, it just didn't work for me. This spray is marketed as a setting spray or moisturizing spray, but I used it as a toner before my moisturizer. My skin has always been acne prone, and I've been on prescription creams for the past 2 years trying to get it under control. For about the past 6 months, my skin had been clear and calm until this product came around. This product seriously wrecked some havoc on my skin. After using for 2 weeks, I was left with multiple white heads and gross acne marks that I had worked so hardly to get rid of. I can't blame these breakouts 100% on this spray because my eating habits have suffered lately, but it definitely didn't help. It did leaving my skin feeling refreshed without feeling oily, but the breakouts just aren't worth it. The floral scent was a little overpowering but faded within a few minutes. The packaging is pretty good actually, as it dispenses product evenly over your skin. This might work for someone without sensitive skin and someone who doesn't suffer from acne. It might work better as a makeup setting spray but I'be seen other people using it as skin care. I really wanted to love it, but I just can't deal with the acne!

I use this after shower / bath and before and after make up and it is just amazing. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and I love the smell as well!

on 3/4/2017 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product is AMAZING! I have normal-to-dry skin which is pretty sensitive, and this product doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It feels amazing on my skin and smells great, and the bottle has the best spraying mechanism I've ever used. This is also an INCREDIBLE setting spray for your makeup, it really makes all of the powders sink into your skin and not look cakey, without disturbing your makeup at all. I also find that my makeup looks flawless for a really long time when I use this. Not sure what people are talking about with the "stickiness", I haven't encountered that at all. It's also super affordable which I love, and I have already repurchased this. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone.

on 2/5/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product!! Gives a light amount of hydration and refreshes the face (:

I am IN LOVE with this product! I first heard about the moisturizing spray from Carli Bybel (one of the best and definitely most gorgeous YouTubers there is- look her up!) who used the spray to set her makeup. I ordered the spray for the similar purpose of setting my makeup but was pleasantly surprised to see how much it actually helped my skin. After every use, my skin looks awesome! I spray it on after I apply my makeup and it makes my skin look and feel hydrated and radiant. It adds a glow and healthy look to my face that I wouldn't have otherwise. I bring it with me in my purse and spray it a few times throughout the day when I need an extra hydration boost. Not only does it make my skin look amazing, it smells great! Extremely lightweight and affordable. Definitely keeping this a part of my daily skin care and makeup routine forever!

Popular Face Skincare Products