Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Caused me to break out. I had quite clear skin but after I started using this products I started to get pimples and a lot of bumps on my forehead. To ensure that it was exactly this product that was causing me to break out, I stopper using it for one week and my skin became clearer and the pimples reduced. But after one week, when I started using again it caused me to break out again, much more as well. I guess this works differently on different skin tones.
Additionally I don't like the smell, quite too strong for me. But that's just my personal opinion

on 5/20/2018 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After using this for a while, I realized this was breaking me out. I don’t tend to get pimples but I started getting them on my cheeks (which never happens). I stopped using it for a while, let my skin clear, sprayed it on, immediately got a few pimples again. Tried switching to the aloe one. Broke out with that one as well. Super disappointed

on 5/30/2017 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was surprised by how much I loved this, I kind of just grabbed it as an add on to throw on here and there when I needed a facial mist but didn't expect much. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, my skin looks healthier and it leaves it glowing. This is especially great after you've been sick or are hungover and no matter what you do your skin looks gross.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love adding this as a final step in my makeup routine or just when I feel like a refreshing pick me up. I love the rosy smell, and it may just be a preference but I feel like it just gives my skin a nice feel. It seems to take away any cakey or too powdery makeup as well.

on 10/7/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this after using my HG setting spray and it adds a nice flow to my face. On days I'm too tired to wear makeup, I spritz after using my my toner and my face is hydrated.

on 6/7/2013 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this spray!! It helps absorb my moisturizer better, it helps set my makeup and I generally use it all the time! Morning, at work, after cleansing! The smell is also lovely and refreshing!
Great price too, I keep one at home and one in my handbag always for touch ups throughout the day!

on 1/18/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this product. I use it on top of moisturizers or as a pick-me-up during the day to refresh my skin. This is possibly the BEST smelling product on the market: it smells like herbs and roses. A plus: it does not sting your eyes if you happen to get any in them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I like to use this after I put on make-up. It makes my face look fresh and dewy. The smell is even nice too. It does not make miracles but its a neat product. I would buy again.