Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.4

on 12/28/2016 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Mario did a great job with this, firstly this is great value... here in the U.K. it costs around £11 for 236ml whereas getting MAC's Fix+ or Charged Water will set you back about £17 for half the size (totally side eyeing MAC right now lol). It's a fantastic refresher spray and has great nourishing ingredients free of parabens. It also does a great job as a finishing spray after applying makeup, it's a good all rounder at a decent price!

on 1/19/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product was very sticky in my opinion. I was so excited to receive it in the mail based off of reviews but I was highly disappointed when it arrived.. It's not so much of a "toner". More so, a fragrance spray or for make up setting, but not for toning skin, no. It's somewhere in my bathroom cabinet, with the rest of products that have failed me. Smells good though.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm heading towards my third bottle of this. I originally purchased it to cancel out the powdery finish left behind from a powder foundation I used to use instead of using MAC Fix+ which was a major irritant for my skin. But after I stopped using the powder foundation I decided to use the spray after I cleansed and toned my skin. I spray while my skin is still damp from the toner and immediately follow up with my serum & moisturizer. I don't notice any earth shattering results but I do notice that does cancel out the tight feeling as my skin feels immediately after cleansing. There are a lot of other similar treatment sprays on the market but this one by far is the best in my opinion. And you just can't beat the price point.

12/10/2014: This has been reformulated with garbage ingredients. I didn't realize it till I went in for my annual haul of this spray and once after cleansing and applying this once lovely gem my skin didn't feel right so I happen to look at the ingredients list and wham bam I found the culprits.

Reformulation: Aqua (water, eau), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum ( Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, CI 17200 (Red 33) CI 42090 (Blue 1).

I feel so bad because over the years I've suggested this product to so many people only for it later to become a huge disappointment. They have also reformulated a popular mask as well and I can't remember which one it is but its one that I don't use myself but overall I don't think I will be using anymore MB products after I finish using one of its eye creams because I'm fearful that that too will be reformulated in the near future.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Works great! Definitely better than Evian spray at keeping makeup set and face moisturized. Smells awesome as well.

on 5/28/2009 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Believe it or not, I love this stuff for my scalp! It's too greasy for my face, but once when my scalp was dry and irritated, I used this on a whim and saw that it's perfectly soothing! Best calming spray for $7!