Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.4

on 1/8/2019 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I honestly love this product, and I've run through several bottles over the years. For my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin it works wonders. I find it both really calming for my skin overall and it really helps treat any acne that crops up here and there (iirc the thyme and bladderwrack extracts are largely responsible for this). It's pleasantly rose scented, but not artificially so, and it works great for setting/refreshing makeup if you have dry skin. Personally my favourite way to use it is to apply a good layer of something like Hada Labo Premium HA and then liberally spray this over the top before sealing everything in with moisturizer. It really keeps my skin plump and hydrated since humectants like that need moisture to dry into the skin. As long as they don't change the formula I will keep purchasing it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is HEAVEN! Every time I try a new facial spray I always come back to this one. I love to spray it on my face and neck and it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. I find that once in the morning is enough and I don't really need to spray it again throughout the day. But if you would like an afternoon pick me up for your skin, then give this a go. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and well hydrated. I even love this for sensitive skin or skin that is irritated. When I have had a day where my skin is irritated or sensitive this has always helped to soothe and calm my skin. Best facial spray hands down.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Horrible. Makes me break out every time I use it, idk why.. I have even tried keeping it further from my face. It helps keep my makeup fresh but I break out all over my face the next day. Not worth the money.

on 4/14/2018 8:49:00 PM

My new addiction. I have the lavender and can’t wait to try the rose water one. The small size is great to take in my bag.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I don't understand the reviewers who state this didn't work for them as a makeup setting spray. It's not a makeup setting spray. It is more like a spray on toner in a skincare routine. I have loved and used this spray for years, and it is still a workhorse in my skincare regimen. And this spray is much more affordable over most brands that offer a spray type skincare item. I buy multiples every time Ulta runs a sale on MB products. My daughter just recently purchased the newer Lavender one and loves it. For me its a very pleasant step in a rather boring but necessary personal step in taking care of ones self. I also in the last couple of months tried one from Amazon by Heritage that was mentioned by one youtuber that she uses. While its affordable, I still prefer the MB one. Please just give this one a try.

on 1/29/2018 6:22:00 PM

This is my go to setting spray when I'm not wearing a ton of makeup. It's light and refreshing and it works.

I also use it on my freshly washed face before moisturizer, and use it in my hair to tame fly aways. It's truly a multipurpose product and I always keep a spare bottle.

After hearing all of the hype about this I caved and tried it. I noticed some people said the formula was changed from the original and fragrance, artificial color and preservatives were added. Not a good sign but I tried it anyway.

It feels refreshing on my skin, not too cold but just enough oomph to notice it. It dries fairly quickly on bare skin or over makeup. I noticed maybe a "very" slight glow or more moisturized appearance to my skin.

I've tried it as a setting spray and it isn't very good for that purpose. My makeup fades away noticeably faster with this than with my Essence and Ulta brand matte setting sprays. I expected that since this is supposed to be moisturizing.

I love the rose scent. The price is right too, $7 for 4 oz. But I would buy a more natural rose spray next time that has a shorter ingredient list. This didn't bang my gong in any way really other than it smells and feels nice.

on 9/21/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this for all-over moisture and skin refreshment! A must-have in hot climates.

on 7/30/2017 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ahhh, instant love for this stuff! I purchased a large size on Amazon and it's my new favorite thing! My skin has been dry for whatever reason (ugh) so I've been spritzing this on after my nighttime routine and it feels so soothing and calming on my skin. It's also perfect for those days when you don't want to put moisturizer on -- for me, usually after I come in from a long, sweaty bike ride, and after I take a shower: what's the point of moisturizer if I'm just hanging around the house? I wash my face and then spray this on -- so nice and refreshing. I wouldn't use this over makeup because the spray nozzle is crap, and doesn't give a fine mist at all...I think it would make my eye makeup run. (I didn't buy this to use as a setting spray anyways.) I think I'll get a lot of use out of this product for sure. I am really enjoying this spray and will absolutely repurchase it!

I love this spray. I use it several times a day. I first use it in the morning before my shower as a quick pick me up since I'm usually still tired and groggy. I'll use it before applying sunscreen and makeup to add some extra moisture to my skin. If my makeup is looking a bit powdery, I'll use a few spritzes to set everything. I'll also use it through out the day to refresh my makeup and skin. Finally, I use it at night before my usual moisturizer. I don't think I really *need* this spray, but I love it nonetheless! It's so refreshing and it makes my skin feel amazing. It doesn't add a lot of moisture to the skin, but it feels very soothing and it makes my skin feel soft. I'm very happy with the price. You get 8 oz. for $12, which seems cheap compared to so many other facial sprays on the market. The packaging is simple but seems sturdy. The nozzle isn't my favorite; it doesn't give a very fine mist. Regardless, I still love the product and will continue to purchase it!