Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

on 8/19/2018 1:29:00 PM

I love this! The nicest toner/facial spray I’ve used. I love it right after a shower followed by Embryolisse moisturiser, and it’s very nice right after makeup. I feel more dewy and glowing since I started using this.

The packaging is clean, minimalist and pretty and I like the pale pink colour of the liquid.

Would repurchase.

I really don't understand what all the hype is about, I bought this along with the other facial spray, it says it keeps the face hydrated, honestly it didn't for my face, but it did make it smell like sunscreen, so that was an unpleasant surprise.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I currently rotate between five different facial sprays, this one is a regular but it's not my favorite. In terms of store bought sprays, it's good, it does refresh my skin, it has a nice atomizer and it's very affordable. I use around 2 ounces of various sprays a month so quite a bit of it. I make my own spray with rose water and frankincense oil that I also like, but this is an okay alternative. In the summer, I put this or my homemade one in the fridge to make it extra refreshing. It's great all over your body on a hot day.

The cucumber version is slightly nicer to me, but that's only because roses taste terrible when it's on your lips. These don't leave a film or change my makeup much, but it's definitely not a setting spray. This is more to hydrate, cool down, or to wet your face before adding moisture to it. I'm looking forward to trying the Lavender version next. If you find this has too many ingredients I recommend trying a DIY version.

on 1/8/2018 2:14:00 AM

I use this product all the time! It’s affordable and has a good sprayer/nozzle. I use it when my face feels dry and tight or after I do my makeup as a setting spray when I’m looking powdery. There’s no overwhelming scent, it has a light fresh scent. I’ve also gotten my mom hooked on this product. Will buy again!

Great smelling spray that is refreshing and did not break me out, but I also did not notice any skin benefits from using this product and think it is over-hyped by Instagram. For moisture, I reach for Soap & Glory Speed Plump moisturizer which works like a charm. For a dewy finish to my foundation, I reach for the NYX Dewy setting spray that is under $10. This smells nice and I use it here and there to cool down, but it hasn't added anything special to my beauty regimen.

on 12/27/2017 4:53:00 PM

I have been using this for years and love it. I often ask my husband to give it to me for my birthday and he always gets enough for a year's supply. It smells lovely! I use it as my final step after concealer and powder on my nose. It leaves a fresh, dewy appearance. Makes me feel happy every time I use it!

on 12/17/2017 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This breaks me out. I have combination sking & normally this does Noh happen to me, but I found lot of Mario Badescu products does this (as the rose tonic mask)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I mean it's okay.... really don't see a difference for anything and unsure what it is suppose to do. Definitely prefer my Mac fix plus over this one

on 6/6/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm falling so in love with MB's products. This spray is no exception. I use this for almost any reason - but particularly when I am out in the sun or at the beach. It's incredibly refreshing and cooling and of course, the scent is heavenly. It dries quickly without leaving my skin feeling tacky or wet and it doesn't cause any breakouts, which is a huge win for me. It also doesn't break up my sunscreen, so really, what's not to love?!

It's NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It's not advertised as such so I don't get why people are reviewing it based on a false expectation. The product works well, isn't crazy expensive, and it travels well. I will definitely make this a staple.

on 3/23/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me start out saying I really wanted to love this product. But in the end, it just didn't work for me. This spray is marketed as a setting spray or moisturizing spray, but I used it as a toner before my moisturizer. My skin has always been acne prone, and I've been on prescription creams for the past 2 years trying to get it under control. For about the past 6 months, my skin had been clear and calm until this product came around. This product seriously wrecked some havoc on my skin. After using for 2 weeks, I was left with multiple white heads and gross acne marks that I had worked so hardly to get rid of. I can't blame these breakouts 100% on this spray because my eating habits have suffered lately, but it definitely didn't help. It did leaving my skin feeling refreshed without feeling oily, but the breakouts just aren't worth it. The floral scent was a little overpowering but faded within a few minutes. The packaging is pretty good actually, as it dispenses product evenly over your skin. This might work for someone without sensitive skin and someone who doesn't suffer from acne. It might work better as a makeup setting spray but I'be seen other people using it as skin care. I really wanted to love it, but I just can't deal with the acne!