Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Caused me to break out. I had quite clear skin but after I started using this products I started to get pimples and a lot of bumps on my forehead. To ensure that it was exactly this product that was causing me to break out, I stopper using it for one week and my skin became clearer and the pimples reduced. But after one week, when I started using again it caused me to break out again, much more as well. I guess this works differently on different skin tones.
Additionally I don't like the smell, quite too strong for me. But that's just my personal opinion

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I'm not convinced that this product is anything more than colored, fragranced water, but hey, it makes my makeup look nice and dewy, and that's all I really expect out of it. It's also nice to use at the end of your skincare routine or as a midday refresher. But honestly, it doesn't do much more than that. I think MAC Fix+ is the superior product overall, but that gets pricey with everyday use, so I keep the Mario Badescu one for when I want to douse my face. Another thing: the spray sucks. It spits out larger droplets all over the place. Fix+ has the best spray nozzle ever.

Also, is it just me or does the Cucumber scent smell really sour and funky? The new Lavender scent is alright, but personally the Rosewater one remains a favorite.

on 2/26/2018 7:29:00 AM

I bought this because of how everyone was raging about how good it is and also, I needed a toner. I used this as a toner and initially I thought it was working wonders on my skin but that, in fact was just excitement from using something that basically everyone said was good. But a few months after using this, I realised that it did absolutely nothing to my skin. Not even hydrate it the tiniest bit. So I changed to pure rose water instead and it’s 100000x better than this. And, it’s also way cheaper. I really wanted to love this butttt im afraid there’s really nothing special about it. I also tried spraying it on my hair and all it did was dry my hair out. I guess i’ll just give it to someone else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

They have completely changed the ingredients. It's just alcohol and fragrance now. As soon as I sprayed it I knew there was alcohol in it. It stings my skin and smelled bad.

on 12/8/2015 9:15:00 PM

Because the liquid is SO sticky, I don't really like this product. The stickiness doesn't make it feel refreshing at all. It also has quite a strong rosewater scent, which I'm not so into, even though it disappears very quickly. I find Avene's thermal spring water a LOT better.

It's a so so product. Don't understand all the hype around it. It's decent but not something I'd want to buy again.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have to say its quite hard to review this. Its kind of a simple rose water which can be used for a toner.

I dont think the product is made as a makeup setting spray or anything like that but they just add it anyways which by the way wont set or prolong the makeup if it mislead you to thinkinf that. I dont notice any hydraring properties once it dried on my face or tones it by any way.

But i dont notice the harm as well so its just like im not sure about the benefits but i wont repurchace because its you can make it by yourself without the pricetag or chemicals they added. I know rose water gives you some skin benefits but it really isnt work the pricetag or the chemicals that come with it.

Its a simple product that any company can make so you can pick one from a cheaprr company with less chemicals or make it your own. And for scent wise its pretty obvious so if yoy really hate rose scent then this isnt for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this exactly for what it's for. To set my makeup, and freshen up my face. Gets rid of oil too. And the $7 bottle lasts for months!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is a good replacement for mac fix spray but I don't really use a facial spray so I wouldn't repurchase. I had a sample of this so I tried it out. Nothing really special but if you want a cheap alternative, this could be it.

on 12/7/2011 12:48:00 AM

so surprised by what a facial spray can do! really helps to keep the redness in my face down, and absorbs well and quickly into my skin. im not exactly using it as a toner but more for everything. i spritz this after i tone my face and before i moisturize and to set my make up after. and the nozzle of the spray really gets to the whole surface area of the face. plus its made of plastic, so its makes it really light to carry around. plus love the rose scent!

on 9/11/2010 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It's so glad to see heaps of people loving this product because it really is worthy of mass love!
It's a big bottle that lasts for quite a long time, even when you use it several times a day.
I first came across this when a makeup artist was playing around with some products on a Sunday morning (she was hung over and decided to use the spray on me so that she could use it on herself heehee). It is very refreshing and smells absolutely divine! I love the smell of roses! It is not overbearing and it very pleasant. It diffuses within a few seconds too.
I use this product to set my make up, definitely after powdered mineral makeup and sometimes if I use a liquid foundation that has some powder over it. It has a lovely dewy finish to it. My mineral makeup (Nude By Nature) has a dewy finish to it but the MB spray makes it look even more natural and less powdery. It helps to keep it staying fresh for many hours.
Whenever my skin feels dry or itchy, I spritz my skin and it makes it all better. I've been using it all through autumn/winter. The spritzer is very easy to use and disperses a wide and fine mist.
The price is awesome ($22.50AUD). That's more than what you'd pay in say the US but that's what we have to contend with when we live in Australia.
Highly recommended!!!