Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

on 4/14/2018 1:37:00 PM

So I have a lot to say about this product. I started off enjoying it because it made my skin look dewy but it didn't make my skin feel hydrated. I loved the smell and so I was head over heels in love with the product. About 3 days after I started using it I realized I had gotten 4 new pimples, I was breaking out. I began using it on my hair and my body like instructions said it could be used on and it didn't do anything. After I stopped using it I realized that not only did it break me out, It didn't hydrate my face it just made it flaky. I have combination to oily skin so this was very new to me. I would 100% not recommend this product and It is certainly not worth the hype.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a month now, and it's not the greatest product ever, but it's good. I recently stopped using it because there was some controversy surrounding them not listing dangerous ingredients in their products. So for now, I've stopped using this product. The spray itself is good, but it's not anything life-changing. It's not the cheapest product, as the large size is $12. I don't know if anyone would really want to pay $12 for something as simple as this, but each one to their own. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again cause I can live without it and my skin would be just fine.

on 8/8/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing, really helped my skin clear up... especially in the summer when moisturizers can feel heavy, this saved the day!!! recommend to anyone with oily skin, and blemishes

on 5/15/2017 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used to love this stuff, but they definitely changed the pump. It sprays out way to much now and no matter what it always misses my face and gets my hair instead. The old pump was great, always sprayed out a nice, even gentle mist. Now it's like a squirter gun that can never make the target.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YES YES YES I FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL
to clarify, i have dry combination, super sensitive, acne prone skin.

My skin reacts to pretty much anything new. I find that my skin works best with more natural products and this spray does wonder for my face. It doesnt break me out. It makes my skin feel hydrated and makes my appearance more glowy. Its refreshing.... It's pretty much amazing.

I also tend to use this as a primer, because it leaves a slight sticky feeling (like after you moisturise feeling), which makes my makeup hold and last all day. no joke. I love it so much i even use it as a setting spray.
Makeup wise, i definitely saw a difference in the appearance and the duration of my foundation. Im at university sometimes for over 6 hours a day and using this spray, i no longer need to worry that my makeup is smudging or looking weird. I also see an improvement it my foundation not emphasising my dry patches.

The only negative point i have is the fact that it took my such a long time to discover this product, and the fact that ive spent a lot of money on primers and setting sprays that dont work nearly as good as this.
Honestly, i've never felt so glad to find a product that works so well with my skin and makeup, and i would highly recommend this product to others.

on 4/29/2016 8:22:00 AM

Love this spray! The best soothing toner that I have ever tried, even keeps my winter combo skin in check. I haven't noticed a difference in makeup hold yet, but I've only used this a couple of times. Good value for money, I got mine at Mecca for AUD $10. Smells quite strongly of roses, but the scent fades away very quickly :(

on 11/7/2015 1:07:00 AM

It's an okay product, it makes my skin soft after I have cleansed, toned, and moisturised to bring extra moisture back. I have noticed it makes my skin sticky but it goes away after a minute or so. Overall good product

on 10/31/2015 8:07:00 AM

i love this product, LOVE IT. it's cheap, does a good job making my skin supple after i wash it and it smells very soothing. would definitely purchase again

I have dry skin and I love this product. I use it before moisturizing to help lock in moisture or whenever my skin feels a little dry. This spray feels really soothing on the skin and doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest. My favorite way to use this gem is over my makeup. It provides a beautiful dewy glow to the skin over any look which i love. This is also probably the only spray that will take away that over powdery look i get sometimes from a little too much setting powder, it seems to just melt that excess away leaving behind makeup that looks like skin. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because it has a strong smell. It's not necessarily off putting, but i prefer products with an understated smell. My boyfriend can smell it on me whenever he gets close enough.

on 3/6/2015 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I use it non-stop. I put it on before and after make up application, throughout the day, in the morning after I cleanse my face, at night after I'v applied moisturizer, A. MAZE. ZING. It smells wonderful and feels great.

Popular Face Skincare Products