Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have to say its quite hard to review this. Its kind of a simple rose water which can be used for a toner.

I dont think the product is made as a makeup setting spray or anything like that but they just add it anyways which by the way wont set or prolong the makeup if it mislead you to thinkinf that. I dont notice any hydraring properties once it dried on my face or tones it by any way.

But i dont notice the harm as well so its just like im not sure about the benefits but i wont repurchace because its you can make it by yourself without the pricetag or chemicals they added. I know rose water gives you some skin benefits but it really isnt work the pricetag or the chemicals that come with it.

Its a simple product that any company can make so you can pick one from a cheaprr company with less chemicals or make it your own. And for scent wise its pretty obvious so if yoy really hate rose scent then this isnt for you.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I found this product in one of my makeup stashes and thought I'd pull it out again. Seriously though! This is pretty darn nice. If you apply too much, as any setting spray or mist for the face, it will ruin your makeup or make you look as if you've just run a marathon. I can't really tell a difference in my skin by using this but it's a nice light makeup setting spray. I can't really smell any rose or herbs in the spray because to me, it doesn't really have a scent to it. Would I buy it again? No, but if I had it, I would use it. It's really refreshing in the summer months and does have a cooling effect. I used it almost everyday when I had it just because I liked it and I thought it needed a good run. If you happen to like Mario Badescu products you will probably love this product. It's also great for wearing alone without any makeup. Just spray a little in an X formation on your face and your good to go! Make sure to keep it a little aways from your face though because it can spray!! <3

on 5/28/2009 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Believe it or not, I love this stuff for my scalp! It's too greasy for my face, but once when my scalp was dry and irritated, I used this on a whim and saw that it's perfectly soothing! Best calming spray for $7!

on 1/18/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this product. I use it on top of moisturizers or as a pick-me-up during the day to refresh my skin. This is possibly the BEST smelling product on the market: it smells like herbs and roses. A plus: it does not sting your eyes if you happen to get any in them.