Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 44-55
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 11/5/2017 12:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I don’t easily award a product with the name *Holy Grail*, but this is one of them! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

Following cleansing and moisturizing, I spritz this all over my face and neck. I then apply my makeup, usually a TM followed by some artistically placed concealer. A tiny dusting of powder along my cheeks and jawline to set, then I totally mist my face again with this spray of heaven.

My skin looks nourished, healthy, and plump, all the requirements of a French girl 😊 Takes away the powdery look, and really sets and melds makeup to the skin. I carry a tiny bottle with me in my handbag to refresh as needed.

Now for the weird part. I have very long naturally curly hair, waist-length layers (which I totally cut & style myself). Curly hair is bizarre, in that the less I wash it, the happier it is. Seriously, I only wash my hair once a week. Proper styling afterwards and each night allows me to achieve perfect curls each day, that I receive compliments on constantly. Most people have no idea I only wash my hair once a week. Here’s the magic: After my hair is about 80% dry, I put it in a ponytail on top of my head. Leaning upside down, I spray the almost dry tail with this spray, then wrap into a bun. I leave it up to dry overnight, and my curls look Hollywood-worthy in the morning.
Each night until I wash my hair again, I repeat the above process. I hope it works for someone else like it does for me! I only wish I knew this stuff in high school, would’ve spared a lot of teenage angst. P.S.- I’ve tried making my own rosewater & glycerin spray for curls, but can’t get the ratio like the Mario Badescu. Gave up trying.)

on 9/21/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this for all-over moisture and skin refreshment! A must-have in hot climates.

Popular Face Skincare Products