Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 30-35
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.6

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I quite like this for spraying on before my BB cream (or foundation but it's usually just BB cream) and powder on my t zone and then after I'm completely done with my makeup, I know this product isn't exactly a setting spray but for some reason it works for me to keep any makeup and powder from looking disgusting and cakey. I have well behaved combo skin. It works better than any other primer or setting spray have ever tried for this purpose. It's my anti cakeface spray.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this a few weeks ago in order to offset the heating at my job. By midday my skin was starting to pull, and I wanted something that would rehydrate my face without messing up my makeup. I found this, probably through MakeupAlley, and went and got it. It's perfect for my needs! I keep it on my desk and every morning when I get in, I do a little spritz on my face. One of the secondary uses of this product is as a makeup setting spray, so it does that too! I feel like it creates a little barrier between me and the hot air, because my skin stays moisturized much longer than if I don't spray it. It also smells amazing! It's light and floral and feels like spring. Plus, the price is great and a little goes a long way. So it's overall very economical. I can't imagine this not working on a particular skin type, at least at this time of year. I think it's the type of product anyone could use, but maybe not everyone feels they need to. Overall, I really like it, it works, and the price is great.

on 6/7/2014 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Believe it or not, despite all the rave reviews, this broke me out. I emptied the bottle though, because it is one of the best spray bottles because it sprays a really fine disperse mist. I am not very fond of rosewater smell either.

on 6/7/2013 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this spray!! It helps absorb my moisturizer better, it helps set my makeup and I generally use it all the time! Morning, at work, after cleansing! The smell is also lovely and refreshing!
Great price too, I keep one at home and one in my handbag always for touch ups throughout the day!

on 11/22/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

PROS: Smells amazing, like light roses. Sets my makeup better than any other water based spray. Refreshes my makeup when it starts to look old. Prevents oxidation of my makeup. Cooling and refreshing. Love it!!!

CONS: NONE.

Popular Face Skincare Products