Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I caved in due to the hype this product had all over Instagram and also the idea of whipping out this bottle to mist rose water on my face in public on a hot day really spoke volumes to me!!! smells nice and works ok as a toner or to freshen up my makeup. But I don't think I'll be purchasing this product again anytime soon..

on 2/1/2016 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff!

Let me first say that if you really, really don't like the smell of rose you will not like this purely for the smell. I don't particularly like the smell of rose but I manage because this is such a great product. The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because I'm not very partial to the rose smell.
It has so many uses. I have very dry, very sensitive skin. This stuff is magic. I use it as a toner, moisturizer, and to cool off. I agree with most other reviews that this doesn't necessarily make your makeup last longer but it does help 'blend' your makeup together and gives you a very glowy, more natural appearance.

The younger (teenage) people with perfect skin will probably have very little purpose for this item besides it "feeling good". I don't think this product is intended for those with flawless skin. They don't even need a toner. Something to keep in mind when reading reviews.
I also don't find this stuff to be sticky AT ALL. Perhaps the people who do are having issues with it not mixing well with other moisturizers/ skin products.

This has greatly improved my skincare routine, specifically at night. I use my Clarisonic so when I get out of the shower my skin is often very tight. I will quickly use Mario Badescu's aloe vera toner and then I use this facial spray because it helps IMMENSELY when putting on my moisturizer. It provides a base so that my hands don't practically stick to my face from how clean it is.
Only recently discovered I have seborrheic dermatitis but just before I figured it out I noticed a great improvement in my skin and it was because of this product! The reason is because of the aloe in it. Aloe has a number of great benefits to the skin. This stuff is awesome for redness, lesions, etc.

This is a must have item on-the-go. A slight bummer is that the regular sizes are inconvenient for your purse or travel. I bought a gift set with a 1 oz sized bottle of this stuff which I refill to keep in my purse and luggage.

Popular Face Skincare Products