Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.3

on 1/8/2019 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I honestly love this product, and I've run through several bottles over the years. For my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin it works wonders. I find it both really calming for my skin overall and it really helps treat any acne that crops up here and there (iirc the thyme and bladderwrack extracts are largely responsible for this). It's pleasantly rose scented, but not artificially so, and it works great for setting/refreshing makeup if you have dry skin. Personally my favourite way to use it is to apply a good layer of something like Hada Labo Premium HA and then liberally spray this over the top before sealing everything in with moisturizer. It really keeps my skin plump and hydrated since humectants like that need moisture to dry into the skin. As long as they don't change the formula I will keep purchasing it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It is good, refreshing, the smell is a bit strong. I like using rose water because of the natural properties.

on 8/19/2018 1:29:00 PM

I love this! The nicest toner/facial spray I’ve used. I love it right after a shower followed by Embryolisse moisturiser, and it’s very nice right after makeup. I feel more dewy and glowing since I started using this.

The packaging is clean, minimalist and pretty and I like the pale pink colour of the liquid.

Would repurchase.

on 4/14/2018 8:49:00 PM

My new addiction. I have the lavender and can’t wait to try the rose water one. The small size is great to take in my bag.

Great smelling spray that is refreshing and did not break me out, but I also did not notice any skin benefits from using this product and think it is over-hyped by Instagram. For moisture, I reach for Soap & Glory Speed Plump moisturizer which works like a charm. For a dewy finish to my foundation, I reach for the NYX Dewy setting spray that is under $10. This smells nice and I use it here and there to cool down, but it hasn't added anything special to my beauty regimen.

on 6/6/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm falling so in love with MB's products. This spray is no exception. I use this for almost any reason - but particularly when I am out in the sun or at the beach. It's incredibly refreshing and cooling and of course, the scent is heavenly. It dries quickly without leaving my skin feeling tacky or wet and it doesn't cause any breakouts, which is a huge win for me. It also doesn't break up my sunscreen, so really, what's not to love?!

It's NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It's not advertised as such so I don't get why people are reviewing it based on a false expectation. The product works well, isn't crazy expensive, and it travels well. I will definitely make this a staple.

I bought this on a whim since my face has been pretty dry lately. And i love it! Smells good, feels refreshing and it gives a nice hydrated feel to my face. After all thats all i can ask for from this product.

This is how i use it:
In the morning if im not planning on going out during the day i just splash my face with cold water after waking up, pat dey and then spray this on. And i feel nice and fresh. This is my fave way of using it.

Sometimes i would spray it on after moisturising and before applying makeup just because i love the scent lol.

Sometimes i would just spray it on my face randomly (when im not wearing makeup). I just love it!

I dont know what long term benefits i could get out of this, but for what im using it as (just a freshening mist), i think i will repurchase. It's not crazy expensive either!

on 5/2/2017 6:04:00 PM

Not a horrible product but nothing special IMO. It's a standard rosewater "toner". Lush has one and it's about the same. I will say this was MUCH cheaper than the Lush one.. so there's that. Haven't really noticed an improvement in my skin having used it. (redness, dryness or the like) It's just meh

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

They have completely changed the ingredients. It's just alcohol and fragrance now. As soon as I sprayed it I knew there was alcohol in it. It stings my skin and smelled bad.

I use this after I wash my face to add moisture to my skin before I use hyaluronic acid. I also like to use this on occasion to cut powder if I apply too much when I'm applying makeup. I love this stuff because it does not break me out at all. It's also very hydrating without being greasy on me. I'm sensitive skinned, combo, oily atm and this doesn't make my skin too oily or dry. So I'm very happy with this I purchased the large bottle and am happy I did because I use it everyday and evening. I personally love rose based products they seem to go well with my skin. I use Meishoku and Hada labo hyaluronic acid and have great results by using this spray first it is, so helpful. Recommended.