Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

on 4/14/2018 1:37:00 PM

So I have a lot to say about this product. I started off enjoying it because it made my skin look dewy but it didn't make my skin feel hydrated. I loved the smell and so I was head over heels in love with the product. About 3 days after I started using it I realized I had gotten 4 new pimples, I was breaking out. I began using it on my hair and my body like instructions said it could be used on and it didn't do anything. After I stopped using it I realized that not only did it break me out, It didn't hydrate my face it just made it flaky. I have combination to oily skin so this was very new to me. I would 100% not recommend this product and It is certainly not worth the hype.

I am IN LOVE with this product! I first heard about the moisturizing spray from Carli Bybel (one of the best and definitely most gorgeous YouTubers there is- look her up!) who used the spray to set her makeup. I ordered the spray for the similar purpose of setting my makeup but was pleasantly surprised to see how much it actually helped my skin. After every use, my skin looks awesome! I spray it on after I apply my makeup and it makes my skin look and feel hydrated and radiant. It adds a glow and healthy look to my face that I wouldn't have otherwise. I bring it with me in my purse and spray it a few times throughout the day when I need an extra hydration boost. Not only does it make my skin look amazing, it smells great! Extremely lightweight and affordable. Definitely keeping this a part of my daily skin care and makeup routine forever!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YES YES YES I FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL
to clarify, i have dry combination, super sensitive, acne prone skin.

My skin reacts to pretty much anything new. I find that my skin works best with more natural products and this spray does wonder for my face. It doesnt break me out. It makes my skin feel hydrated and makes my appearance more glowy. Its refreshing.... It's pretty much amazing.

I also tend to use this as a primer, because it leaves a slight sticky feeling (like after you moisturise feeling), which makes my makeup hold and last all day. no joke. I love it so much i even use it as a setting spray.
Makeup wise, i definitely saw a difference in the appearance and the duration of my foundation. Im at university sometimes for over 6 hours a day and using this spray, i no longer need to worry that my makeup is smudging or looking weird. I also see an improvement it my foundation not emphasising my dry patches.

The only negative point i have is the fact that it took my such a long time to discover this product, and the fact that ive spent a lot of money on primers and setting sprays that dont work nearly as good as this.
Honestly, i've never felt so glad to find a product that works so well with my skin and makeup, and i would highly recommend this product to others.

on 12/8/2015 9:15:00 PM

Because the liquid is SO sticky, I don't really like this product. The stickiness doesn't make it feel refreshing at all. It also has quite a strong rosewater scent, which I'm not so into, even though it disappears very quickly. I find Avene's thermal spring water a LOT better.

It's a so so product. Don't understand all the hype around it. It's decent but not something I'd want to buy again.

on 10/31/2015 8:07:00 AM

i love this product, LOVE IT. it's cheap, does a good job making my skin supple after i wash it and it smells very soothing. would definitely purchase again

on 6/23/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great facial spray for refreshing your skin throughout the day. I use this whenever my skin feels icky instead of resorting to overcleansing my face (which is quite harmful). The ingredients in this doesn't raise any flags and the price for such a healthy and convenient product is just unbeatable. I didn't initially like the smell but I've gotten quite accustomed to it and now I like how clean and fresh it really smells.

Definitely do not use this as a toner. I use this before moisturizing my face so I can lock moisture in and I also use it whenever my face feels quenched. Definitely a luxury item but I still love it!

on 3/6/2015 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I use it non-stop. I put it on before and after make up application, throughout the day, in the morning after I cleanse my face, at night after I'v applied moisturizer, A. MAZE. ZING. It smells wonderful and feels great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this spray. Note that I have oily, acne prone skin.

I use this to set my makeup, and I really love it for that, it takes away the "powdered up" look and just makes my makeup look so natural and beautiful.

It does not make me oily at all - and I have been in the Georgia heat and humidity for a few weeks.

It's very refreshing and has really nice simple ingredients, and a rosy scent of course, but not obnoxious at all.

It's a very nice, fine mist.
4 oz. (118 mL) for $7, which is a good price IMO!

I would recommend you give this a try!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I bought this product due to it's great reviews here on MUA.
Sadly, it didn't live up to my expectations.

My skin is combinated/dry, so a hydrating facial pray sounded perfect. Also my skin is really sensitive, and this product is sort of "natural". Well, it just didn't do ANYTHING good for my skin. First of all, it made my face sticky. It was like it didn't sink in but just sat there, like a sticky layer. I'm pretty sure it also made my skin break out.
And lastly I can't stand the smell. It's such a strong smell of roses, reminds me of bathroom cleaner or something. Not pleasent, in my opinion.

Wouldn't buy again (couldn't even use it up) and won't recommend.