Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 12/15/2003 12:41:00 AM

This is a really refreshing moisturizer/toner that leaves my fave glowing and calm. I love sparying this all over my face and neck. The aroma is invigorating and the spray leaves my face moisturized and toned, not dry or sticky. I love this product and I've read in Elle magazine it's one Sarah Jessica Parker loves. Martha Stewart has this in her medicine cabinet as well. I love it too.

on 10/19/2004 7:24:00 PM

My mom insisted that I try this, and the next day I woke up with 4 huge zits. My skin was doing fine before using this product!

on 11/23/2004 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I needed something to set my mineral makeup and I just noticed this line at my local nordstroms. The sales associate was no help so I just decided to read the back of the bottle and I found this gem *sarcasm*. For $7 I figured it was worth a shot, but I was so wrong. I have clear skin which is dry but I never have breakouts and I woke up this morning with 3 of the biggest zits I've ever seen in my life. I know people say that pimples take weeks to form but I definitely don't believe that. My skincare routine and makeup hasn't changed, the only thing that I changed/added was the facial spray and up came the pimples. The scent of this spray is also annoying and it actually does last a long time. I'm usually not sensitive to scents but this one bothered me. Save your money and skin on this product and find a better alternative.

There is nothing wrong with this spray, it was just not that impressive, and since my whole skincare arsenal is MB products (it adds up, believe me) I can't afford to repurchase anything that isn't a MUST-HAVE. A lot of their products are trial and error, some work for your particular skin type, some don't and some you'll never be without again. I always get new samples with my orders and have found the products that best work for me and will never live without them AND NO ONE CAN MAKE ME! I can't believe it took me 26 years to discover the wonders of MB!!!!!!

on 8/2/2005 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't understand the negatives. It's a moisturizing spray not a miracle product.
It's fantastic for summer when my face gets all red and inflamed.

I love the smell & never had the breakouts the others mentioned.

on 8/16/2005 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Gotta say I'm surprised by the negatives too. My skin is dry and sensitive, but downright parched and cracking in MN winters. I use this daily in winter and when I fly. Scent is light and not overwhelming. Its a picker-upper and feels great.

This is the BEST rosewater toner!! I spray it all over my face everynight to hydrate and soothe my skin before I put on my nighttime moisturizer. It feels so amazing on the skin.. I have been in loved with it since they used it on me at the Mario Badescu spa in New York. And its so inexpensive.. In the past I used to use the Thayers Rosewater toner, which is good, but for me it was making my skin TOO hydrated if that makes sense.. plus Thayers is more Rose overwhelming I feel.. I definitely rec'd the MB over Thayers anyday!

on 2/13/2007 11:10:00 AM

I agree with the previous review. This product was an incredible find for me at a local beauty boutique. After I sprayed the tester on my face looked really fresh and glowing. Not too crazy about the strong rose scent when it is first sprayed, but it fades so quickly that you hardly notice after using it for a while. The price is great and it will definitely accompany me next time I travel.

on 3/10/2007 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

FABULOUS product! I use mineral makeup and even before I did, my makeup had a tendency to look cakey because I needed somewhat heavy concealer to cover up pimples/scars. I use to use water to dilute my makeup but it always seemed to mess everything up. This has pretty much been a godsend to my makeup routine..I spray on a couple of times lightly, then dab with a tissue, and my makeup looks PERFECT-so natural and lovely. It's great to spray on the hair too, especially if it is fine and dry. Oh, and it's PERFECT for planes, since the air gets so dry and unhealthy. It's dirt cheap also. This is the product that introduced me to Mario Badescu skincare, and I'm so happy it did!!! Absolutely wonderful product!

I really like this stuff. *Much* better than The Body Shop facial mists in my opinion. It has a mild, pleasant smell and feels great on my skin. It's good for setting make-up or just refreshing your skin throughout the day. It doesn't irritate my skin at all or make me break out. I probably won't buy it on a regular basis b/c it's not really a necessity, but I'll buy it as a treat for myself every now and then (esp if I'm going to be flying).

Popular Face Skincare Products