Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I honestly have no idea how you all think this is a bad product. I have extremely oily skin and am extremely prone to spots and this has cleared my skin completely. Packaging is so simple and stunning, the price is great value for what it is. so seriously reconsider your skin routing because for me this is the best thing I've ever bought for my skin. Everyone I've spoken to also believes this, so if you are wondering whether to buy this product, absolutely do it will work for you because it is the most perfect product out there

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a month now, and it's not the greatest product ever, but it's good. I recently stopped using it because there was some controversy surrounding them not listing dangerous ingredients in their products. So for now, I've stopped using this product. The spray itself is good, but it's not anything life-changing. It's not the cheapest product, as the large size is $12. I don't know if anyone would really want to pay $12 for something as simple as this, but each one to their own. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again cause I can live without it and my skin would be just fine.

on 9/20/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product feels so refreshing on my oily skin. The scent is lovely, too. Perfect for giving me a little bit of moisture when I'm sitting in my air-conditioned office or when I'm outside in the LA sun. I've also used it to set makeup, and it seems to do a solid job. Took off one lippie because it's hard to tell exactly how much it does for my skin, but it's a pretty simple toner, so I was never expecting it to be life-changing.

on 8/8/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing, really helped my skin clear up... especially in the summer when moisturizers can feel heavy, this saved the day!!! recommend to anyone with oily skin, and blemishes

on 3/3/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This spray is infused with the beautiful rose fragrance. I find it very relaxing and it feels like a treat when I spray it on. I only use it after my skin is freshly washed. I find it slightly hydrating when my skin feels too tight after washing. I've never used it over make up so I can't review how that would be. It's good but nothing exceptional other than the smell.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Decent rosewater spray.
It offers a light refreshing moisture.
I don't think this would help set your makeup any but it can help make it look a little more natural if you over powdered, however, this has never worked for me and added weird spots to my makeup lol.
The price is not too bad but I prefer one I get from whole foods which also seems to provide a little bit of a brightening to the skin.

on 3/6/2015 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I use it non-stop. I put it on before and after make up application, throughout the day, in the morning after I cleanse my face, at night after I'v applied moisturizer, A. MAZE. ZING. It smells wonderful and feels great.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This product lasted a long time and smells really good. It felt hydrating on my face and did not irritate my skin. The only downside is that if I accidentally got some in my mouth or licked my lips afterwards without thinking, it tasted absolutely horrible! Otherwise, great product like everyone else says.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I keep on hearing such outstanding reviews on this spray. I was never into facial sprays because I felt they were just a useless step I didn't need. I really didn't know exactly what this one by MB was all about. I figued it would be just an aromatherapy spray to make you feel good. I really couldn't see any skin benefits from it. The cosmetic cop rated this poor and said the ingredients have no special effect on the skiin. But, for only $7 I wanted to get it anyway. Well, I love it. Yes, it is a spray that just makes you feel good. It is fragrance for the face. The spray comes out very light and evenly. I even spray this when wearing mascara and it doesn't ruin it. I do honestly find that this does set my makeup pretty good. I'm oily and sometimes my matte foundations & blot powders can make me look cakey. But, a little bit of this spray and I look glowy but not greasy.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Read the awesome reviews before making my purchase on Hautelook. Mario Badescu products pop up in Hautelook quite a bit, so if you are interested in this spray, you should definitely check Hautelook frequently.

There are many reviews out there comparing this spray to MAC's FixPlus. All the reviews I read like the rosewater spray much better. I don't have the MAC spray, so when this came up in Hautelook, I jumped at the chance.

First, second and third uses - I used this spray as my final setting spray when I applied my full face make-up. I normally use Skindinavia's Bridal Makeup Spray as my final step (that stuff is my HG by the way). It looked fine, it sucked in my powder, so my skin looked dewy. At the end of my day, probably between 5-8 hours after applying my makeup, I looked in the mirror and my foundation crept into the sides of my nose and under my eyes. I did my normal foundation routine and with the Skindinavia spray, this never ever happened. I would have makeup on for way longer too.

After using the spray as my finishing spray and not liking it. I decided to just go ahead and use it after I showered as a toner, before my moisturizer. I really just wanted to use it all up and not waste money (it was not returnable on Hautelook). I used it this way for probably three, maybe four days. So I had this spray for a little more than a week and used it in some way everyday since having it.... I started to get bumps on my cheeks, when I touched my face it was not smooth, it was bumpy, like small hives. No pimples ever formed. So I stopped using the spray and in a few days, all the bumps went away. I don't know if I'm allergic to something in the spray, or it was just clogging my pores. I have no clue.

Anyhew, I gave both bottles to my sister in law because she was interested in trying a spray similar to this. Her opinion is, it's nothing special. She keeps the spray in the fridge and busts it out when it's a hot day. It hasn't broken her out. She dislikes the scent.

We both have super oily skin and don't find that this spray benefits us at all.