Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is a good replacement for mac fix spray but I don't really use a facial spray so I wouldn't repurchase. I had a sample of this so I tried it out. Nothing really special but if you want a cheap alternative, this could be it.

on 11/18/2013 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this solely to soften and keep my skin from looking dehydrated, especially now that it is getting colder. It doesn't break me out and smells lovely from the rosewater. I like that it helps with the ruddiness in my cheeks. It is calming and soothing to use when my skin starts to flake around my nose and chin as well. I would not get this if you have allergies to aloe. I found this at Ulta for less than eight dollars. The bottle is small, but one spray is sufficient enough for the face and neck area. I would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Rosewater is amazing for the skin. Love this

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this because I wanted something with more natural ingredients to set my make-up to replace my UD De-slick setting spray. I wanted to try MAC Fix+ but didn’t want to shell out the cash, and I read on a blog that this spray had a similar effect.

I have been using this for a few weeks before and/or after doing my make-up, and I like it a lot. It sets my make-up well- makes it last a bit longer, helps everything blend together, and takes away the powdery finish. I think it works as well as the more chemical-filled setting sprays I have tried, but has added skincare benefits! It also works great as a toner! This only cost me $7.00 USD, and I purchased it from nordstrom.com which offers free shipping on all orders.

Overall, I think this is a really nice setting spray for a great price and I highly recommend trying it out :) I will almost surely repurchase this again once I run out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really enjoyed this spray; I like the smell, the simple packaging, and the quality of the spray. I know this is listed under toners, but I used this to set my makeup, and I think it did a fantastic job. I purchased this at ulta for around 5 bucks (I got the small bottle to test it out first) and I finished it after about 3 months which is an awesome deal considering I sprayed like twice a day. I definitely recommend trying this out at least, especially if you love the smell of fresh roses. :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I enjoy this spray. I spray before and after makeup.

on 10/14/2015 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this facial spray for the winter months when I'm a bit drier. This seems moisturizing on me and smells extremely nice, if you like rose scents. The bottle sprays wonderfully, never had a problem with it. I would use this to set my makeup and it did a fine job at that also. I won't buy again immediately because I'm working through some others I have but when I run out of those, I will definitely repurchase this to have for winter.

on 5/28/2016 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells very rosy and is a good price, but made me break out.

on 8/5/2016 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am a HUGE fan of Mario Badescu products in general, so i was excited to try this, but it made me break out like crazy :( and i don't normally get many breakouts at all

My face felt almost greasy after spritzing this on, it doesn't seem to sink in to my skin at all and the scent is pretty strong (I'm not normally fussy about scents)

I'll use it to spray on my hair to pat down fly aways as i don't want to waste it but this will not be going near my face again!

on 9/11/2016 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have not used this on myself but on my friend because I had an allergy during the time I bought this. Such a sad week for my face. So I've been letting my face rest and just lovingly gazing at the new products I bought.

Anyways, I did my friend's makeup. Eyebrows, bronzer, highlighter, eye makeup, no foundation because she has such great skin, I don't even know why we're still friends (kidding!), all that wonderful stuff. After dusting her face with loose powder, I decided to try this and spritz this on her face and voila! I was amazed. After it dried, the powder just seemed to melt away and made it look very skin-like. Like she didn't put powder on. My only complaint though is that it does not have a fine mist. When I sprayed this on her face, we would complain about the droplets on her face. I don't know if it's just mine or if anybody else has that problem because I've never read any reviews where they complain about the mist. Although, I'm not super bummed cause the price is really great and I do have some extra spray nozzles lying around somewhere.

UPDATE: That same friend was complaining about her dry skin so I spritz this on after doing her makeup. I am seriously impressed. The first time, I was doubtful because it was fairly dark. But this time, I could clearly see that the makeup just melted onto her skin and made it look very skin like.

I have used this on myself after makeup which helps hydrate my skin. If you're looking for mainly hydration, I don't think this is it though. It also has a lovely lychee smell. Yum! Doesn't irritate nor break me out which is so great for my fussy skin.

Popular Face Skincare Products