Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I’ve only used this product a few times. I bought it as it stated I could use it as a light hair mist and moisturising spray. After a day of using it I broke out in spots when I VERY rarely get spots.
Also, I was very surprised by the smell of this spray, it’s very strong and not nice at all. In all honesty I’m surprised there are any good reviews.

on 12/15/2018 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I’d say this product is good. It’s not the best thing ever but it’s not as bad as some of the facial sprays out there.

I initially bought it to use as a toner but I find myself using it as a last step of my makeup routine (though during the dead heat of the summer, I kept it in my fridge and sprayed it before leaving the house!). I don’t think it extends the wear-time or anything, but it does give my skin a glow and takes away that powdery look and meshes everything together.

It has a moderate rose scent which I don’t mind but there will definitely be folks who’ll straight up hate it because rose isn’t everyone’s jam. Another good thing is that you get a ton of product for roughly 10 CAD $. I paid the same price for Hard Candy Sheer Envy Spray which gave me the same results but was used up in a couple of months.

If I had to repurchase, however, I think I may go for one of the similar sprays in MB’s line but with a different scent. While I don’t hate the rose scent, it’s not always what I want to be smelling at 7 AM either. :)

on 5/20/2018 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After using this for a while, I realized this was breaking me out. I don’t tend to get pimples but I started getting them on my cheeks (which never happens). I stopped using it for a while, let my skin clear, sprayed it on, immediately got a few pimples again. Tried switching to the aloe one. Broke out with that one as well. Super disappointed

on 3/15/2018 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It feels sticky and uncomfortable on the skin. Plus, it broke me out. I don’t understand the hype.

on 2/14/2018 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm not really sure what this product is supposed to do, but it definitely doesn't leave my skin feeling hydrated, quite the opposite; my skin started flaking off. I also started getting tiny little zits on my t-zone, so probably best I discontinue using it.

on 7/30/2017 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ahhh, instant love for this stuff! I purchased a large size on Amazon and it's my new favorite thing! My skin has been dry for whatever reason (ugh) so I've been spritzing this on after my nighttime routine and it feels so soothing and calming on my skin. It's also perfect for those days when you don't want to put moisturizer on -- for me, usually after I come in from a long, sweaty bike ride, and after I take a shower: what's the point of moisturizer if I'm just hanging around the house? I wash my face and then spray this on -- so nice and refreshing. I wouldn't use this over makeup because the spray nozzle is crap, and doesn't give a fine mist at all...I think it would make my eye makeup run. (I didn't buy this to use as a setting spray anyways.) I think I'll get a lot of use out of this product for sure. I am really enjoying this spray and will absolutely repurchase it!

I feel like I have just washed my face even though I have makeup on. Sometimes, I get small bumps from covering my skin with makeup. And these bumps disappear after spraying. Makeup also looks more freshly applied. I've tried spraying it on my hair and it made my hair sticky. Gonna reserve it for my face only.

on 3/3/2017 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this spray just as a hydration boost and a relaxing fragrance. I can spray before/after makeup and it doesn't affect it.

on 1/28/2017 11:19:00 AM

I sadly don't understand the hype about this product. It did very little apart from make me red - I don't generally have sensitive skin, but think after using this perhaps my skin doesn't like rose-based products.It didn't break me out and but the redness in my skin did persist, making my skintone slightly uneven and patchy. Inexpensive and I love the packaging so was keen to like it but was v. disappointed!

on 11/18/2016 10:18:00 PM

I have really been reaching for this product a lot lately. It smells great and is at a great price. I use it to give my face moisture, and to set my makeup. Definitely a holy grail product for me