Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.0

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted a cheaper setting spray to keep in my work purse, and I thought this was a good value. I usually use urban decay or Mac fix plus. I have sensitive and dry skin. First the smell is super strong and is added, which I regretted using on my sensitive skin as soon as I sprayed it since fragrance is irritating. Very fake rose smell, not nice in my opinion. Also made my eyes burn after opening them (closed when I misted). I noticed a little stickiness that other people have noted, that didn't bother me. My skin immediately started itching after spraying it. I'm not going to use this again. If you have nice skin that can withstand the fragrance and other chemical additives, and you enjoy very strong rose scents you might like this. The price is great, but not worth the health of my skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this a few weeks ago in order to offset the heating at my job. By midday my skin was starting to pull, and I wanted something that would rehydrate my face without messing up my makeup. I found this, probably through MakeupAlley, and went and got it. It's perfect for my needs! I keep it on my desk and every morning when I get in, I do a little spritz on my face. One of the secondary uses of this product is as a makeup setting spray, so it does that too! I feel like it creates a little barrier between me and the hot air, because my skin stays moisturized much longer than if I don't spray it. It also smells amazing! It's light and floral and feels like spring. Plus, the price is great and a little goes a long way. So it's overall very economical. I can't imagine this not working on a particular skin type, at least at this time of year. I think it's the type of product anyone could use, but maybe not everyone feels they need to. Overall, I really like it, it works, and the price is great.

on 3/23/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Omg i thought i give this a try but boy was i wrong i dont know what i was hoping for with this spray well first let me just start by saying my skin can be very dry/dry depending on the day an its sensitive so thinking this was going to be a miracle for me was wrong should have done more research it stinks the smell is overbearing and i broke out like crazy and at first i thought it was my foundation or something but once i stopped using it everything was back to normal sensitive/dry skin stay far away