Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.9

on 1/8/2019 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I honestly love this product, and I've run through several bottles over the years. For my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin it works wonders. I find it both really calming for my skin overall and it really helps treat any acne that crops up here and there (iirc the thyme and bladderwrack extracts are largely responsible for this). It's pleasantly rose scented, but not artificially so, and it works great for setting/refreshing makeup if you have dry skin. Personally my favourite way to use it is to apply a good layer of something like Hada Labo Premium HA and then liberally spray this over the top before sealing everything in with moisturizer. It really keeps my skin plump and hydrated since humectants like that need moisture to dry into the skin. As long as they don't change the formula I will keep purchasing it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It is good, refreshing, the smell is a bit strong. I like using rose water because of the natural properties.

on 9/13/2017 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells amazing. Leaves my skin feeling lightly moisturized and soft. I like to use this after I remove my makeup and apply serums when I don't need a heavy moisturizer. Does not cause any breakouts. I like this more than other toner sprays and it's a great value for the price. Would repurchase.

I use this after I wash my face to add moisture to my skin before I use hyaluronic acid. I also like to use this on occasion to cut powder if I apply too much when I'm applying makeup. I love this stuff because it does not break me out at all. It's also very hydrating without being greasy on me. I'm sensitive skinned, combo, oily atm and this doesn't make my skin too oily or dry. So I'm very happy with this I purchased the large bottle and am happy I did because I use it everyday and evening. I personally love rose based products they seem to go well with my skin. I use Meishoku and Hada labo hyaluronic acid and have great results by using this spray first it is, so helpful. Recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Best. Makeup "fix it" spray. Ever. Has great natural ingredients and, personally, I love the smell! My makeup looks natural and pretty flawless after just a hint of this spray. Great price point too! Love, love, love....

I keep this on my office desk and really love the moisture boost. It even feels like a little energy boost, much like putting cold water on your face if you are a little tired, but with the added benefits of aloe, bladderwrack and rosewater.
It takes up to half a minute for the very fine mist to be absorbed by my skin and for a while after the skin is a little sticky to the touch, just like after putting on a moisturizer. The absorbs well even if I wear full makeup. I have used it to set makeup after powdering in the mornings - which works fine, but since I use a serum and moisturizer before adding makeup, I feel the aloe and rosewater in this facial spray is more useful as a moisture booster during the day.
The facial spray has a light smell of roses, not too heavy, just quite pleasant. The smell might be too strong for spritzing in an aircraft economy seat next to strangers, but if you spritz in the lavatory the smell is barely noticable by the time you reach your seat.

on 4/7/2013 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this spray! I'm fairly new to the brand, as I'm usually a luxury buyer (La Mer, Lancôme, etc) but am not devoted to any one brand. I use this spray every day. One of the best uses is spritzing your face and neck after you shower to keep your skin damp while toweling off, etc. I then pat it in and apply a serum and moisturizer. It basically also acts as a toner, leaving my skin dewy and supple. It has a really refreshing, pleasant scent which I enjoy. I also find myself spritzing myself in the evening when I get home for a pick-me-up. It awakens both my skin and my senses. This spray is gentle, refreshing, and shockingly affordable.

on 8/16/2005 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Gotta say I'm surprised by the negatives too. My skin is dry and sensitive, but downright parched and cracking in MN winters. I use this daily in winter and when I fly. Scent is light and not overwhelming. Its a picker-upper and feels great.

on 8/2/2005 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't understand the negatives. It's a moisturizing spray not a miracle product.
It's fantastic for summer when my face gets all red and inflamed.

I love the smell & never had the breakouts the others mentioned.

Popular Face Skincare Products