Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 1/8/2018 2:14:00 AM

I use this product all the time! It’s affordable and has a good sprayer/nozzle. I use it when my face feels dry and tight or after I do my makeup as a setting spray when I’m looking powdery. There’s no overwhelming scent, it has a light fresh scent. I’ve also gotten my mom hooked on this product. Will buy again!

on 8/8/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing, really helped my skin clear up... especially in the summer when moisturizers can feel heavy, this saved the day!!! recommend to anyone with oily skin, and blemishes

I use this after shower / bath and before and after make up and it is just amazing. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and I love the smell as well!

on 3/4/2017 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product is AMAZING! I have normal-to-dry skin which is pretty sensitive, and this product doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It feels amazing on my skin and smells great, and the bottle has the best spraying mechanism I've ever used. This is also an INCREDIBLE setting spray for your makeup, it really makes all of the powders sink into your skin and not look cakey, without disturbing your makeup at all. I also find that my makeup looks flawless for a really long time when I use this. Not sure what people are talking about with the "stickiness", I haven't encountered that at all. It's also super affordable which I love, and I have already repurchased this. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone.

I am IN LOVE with this product! I first heard about the moisturizing spray from Carli Bybel (one of the best and definitely most gorgeous YouTubers there is- look her up!) who used the spray to set her makeup. I ordered the spray for the similar purpose of setting my makeup but was pleasantly surprised to see how much it actually helped my skin. After every use, my skin looks awesome! I spray it on after I apply my makeup and it makes my skin look and feel hydrated and radiant. It adds a glow and healthy look to my face that I wouldn't have otherwise. I bring it with me in my purse and spray it a few times throughout the day when I need an extra hydration boost. Not only does it make my skin look amazing, it smells great! Extremely lightweight and affordable. Definitely keeping this a part of my daily skin care and makeup routine forever!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YES YES YES I FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL
to clarify, i have dry combination, super sensitive, acne prone skin.

My skin reacts to pretty much anything new. I find that my skin works best with more natural products and this spray does wonder for my face. It doesnt break me out. It makes my skin feel hydrated and makes my appearance more glowy. Its refreshing.... It's pretty much amazing.

I also tend to use this as a primer, because it leaves a slight sticky feeling (like after you moisturise feeling), which makes my makeup hold and last all day. no joke. I love it so much i even use it as a setting spray.
Makeup wise, i definitely saw a difference in the appearance and the duration of my foundation. Im at university sometimes for over 6 hours a day and using this spray, i no longer need to worry that my makeup is smudging or looking weird. I also see an improvement it my foundation not emphasising my dry patches.

The only negative point i have is the fact that it took my such a long time to discover this product, and the fact that ive spent a lot of money on primers and setting sprays that dont work nearly as good as this.
Honestly, i've never felt so glad to find a product that works so well with my skin and makeup, and i would highly recommend this product to others.

on 10/31/2015 8:07:00 AM

i love this product, LOVE IT. it's cheap, does a good job making my skin supple after i wash it and it smells very soothing. would definitely purchase again

Definitely do not use this as a toner. I use this before moisturizing my face so I can lock moisture in and I also use it whenever my face feels quenched. Definitely a luxury item but I still love it!

on 3/6/2015 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I use it non-stop. I put it on before and after make up application, throughout the day, in the morning after I cleanse my face, at night after I'v applied moisturizer, A. MAZE. ZING. It smells wonderful and feels great.

I really love my MB spray! I personally use it for pretty much everything. I use it for a make up setting spray, under my moisturizer (morning & night), and for just a nice, refreshing touch up throughout the day. Every time i use it, it gives my face a nice, dewy glow. (I never fully understood what people meant by 'dewy' until i used this product and experienced it myself for the first time). Since i've started using it i've gotten so many compliments on my skin looking healthy. It truly does wonders for me! And at $7... I mean you just can't beat that! So glad i decided to go with this instead of spend all the money on the Urban Decay Fix +. And as for the smell, it kinda smells like flowers. Which is a scent i don't particularly enjoy but its not at all overwhelming and goes away very quickly. Overall great product... i would definitely recommend & repurchase!