Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I honestly have no idea how you all think this is a bad product. I have extremely oily skin and am extremely prone to spots and this has cleared my skin completely. Packaging is so simple and stunning, the price is great value for what it is. so seriously reconsider your skin routing because for me this is the best thing I've ever bought for my skin. Everyone I've spoken to also believes this, so if you are wondering whether to buy this product, absolutely do it will work for you because it is the most perfect product out there

on 1/8/2019 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I honestly love this product, and I've run through several bottles over the years. For my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin it works wonders. I find it both really calming for my skin overall and it really helps treat any acne that crops up here and there (iirc the thyme and bladderwrack extracts are largely responsible for this). It's pleasantly rose scented, but not artificially so, and it works great for setting/refreshing makeup if you have dry skin. Personally my favourite way to use it is to apply a good layer of something like Hada Labo Premium HA and then liberally spray this over the top before sealing everything in with moisturizer. It really keeps my skin plump and hydrated since humectants like that need moisture to dry into the skin. As long as they don't change the formula I will keep purchasing it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is HEAVEN! Every time I try a new facial spray I always come back to this one. I love to spray it on my face and neck and it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. I find that once in the morning is enough and I don't really need to spray it again throughout the day. But if you would like an afternoon pick me up for your skin, then give this a go. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and well hydrated. I even love this for sensitive skin or skin that is irritated. When I have had a day where my skin is irritated or sensitive this has always helped to soothe and calm my skin. Best facial spray hands down.

on 8/19/2018 1:29:00 PM

I love this! The nicest toner/facial spray I’ve used. I love it right after a shower followed by Embryolisse moisturiser, and it’s very nice right after makeup. I feel more dewy and glowing since I started using this.

The packaging is clean, minimalist and pretty and I like the pale pink colour of the liquid.

Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this facial spray after seeing it in that meme where the girl's bf asked him "who tf is Mario Badescu", and after experiencing how good it smells (like burying your face in a giant bouquet of roses). It is so refreshing, especially halfway through a hot day. The spray nozzle nicely distributes the product in a fine mist.

Please take care to know as a skincare product, it is not good!!! There is fragrance in it, something I try to avoid obsessively. I don't apply this on my bare skin often; I usually use it to set my makeup. It's good fun and all, but I would never rely on this to moisturize my skin.

on 5/20/2018 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

As a hydrator alone this doesn't work that well but when added to cream or lotion it's amazing! Any of the creams or lotions that I add this to is helped by this toner and they end up working better and sink deeper into my skin than when used alone. The thyme in the toner helps keep my sensitive skin even toned and calms redness from any hormonal acne I may have. The price for the amount you get is a great deal. This has become a staple in my skincare regimen. HG item.

on 5/5/2018 4:51:00 PM

My go to makeup setting routine used to be UD All Nighter to lock things down, then Mac Fix+ to even everything out. I feel like a couple sprays of this accomplishes the same dealio, which is awesome because I can save UD for special occasions because as we all know, that shit ain't cheap. I can't go too ham with this because like with too much Fix+, it will start to look a bit oily, and my t-zone gets oily anyway. It's very decently priced, and I also incorporate this and the other Mario Badescu sprays in my skincare routine before or after moisturizers.

I have been using this product way before the hype kicked in. I have to say I consider this one of my holy grail products. I do not use this to set my make up. I use this as part as my skin care routine and my face has cleared up so much that people have noticed. I usually wash my face, spray this on my face then mix it with my moisturizer and apply on my face. I will never stop buying this because it has cleared my face up wonderfully.

on 4/14/2018 8:49:00 PM

My new addiction. I have the lavender and can’t wait to try the rose water one. The small size is great to take in my bag.

i got both the small and large bottle of this spray. and now i got the set with all 3 scents during ulta’s spring sale. the spritzer is much better on the small bottle, very fine and even mist, whereas the big bottle is too strong and doesn’t spray evenly anyways, i love this spray sooo soo much. it helped my skin feel hydrated and less dry especially during the winter, (now spring in la) i work at a seafood warehouse and my desk in the office is in closest range to the freezer so im constantly have a heater on so i dont get hypothermia that means any humidity in the air is sucked dry by the heater and my skin suffering. so i bought this, and i keep a bottle of this at my desk and ill drench my face with this every 1-2 hours, and my skin is soo grateful i have a rigid skincare regimen already but winter makes everything worse. this was my winter skin lifesaver

Popular Face Skincare Products