Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I don't understand the reviewers who state this didn't work for them as a makeup setting spray. It's not a makeup setting spray. It is more like a spray on toner in a skincare routine. I have loved and used this spray for years, and it is still a workhorse in my skincare regimen. And this spray is much more affordable over most brands that offer a spray type skincare item. I buy multiples every time Ulta runs a sale on MB products. My daughter just recently purchased the newer Lavender one and loves it. For me its a very pleasant step in a rather boring but necessary personal step in taking care of ones self. I also in the last couple of months tried one from Amazon by Heritage that was mentioned by one youtuber that she uses. While its affordable, I still prefer the MB one. Please just give this one a try.

I carry this with me to work to spray on during the day. This is fine over makeup or alone. The rose scent is DIVINE. I feel like its hydrating and freshening, and it doesn't irritate my skin. The thing I dont like is that it does leave my skin slightly sticky until it dries completely. I feel like I am spraying good healthy things on my face as opposed to synthetic things, which makes my hippie self feel great about this product. Peace out.

on 1/6/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I use this cooling spray to set my makeup every day. My face is dry and sensitive and this MB product is soothing and affordable, the spray comes out as a light mist that's not too wet and I can spray it on throughout the day as a refresher and it doesn't disturb my makeup. And it smells great, light and pleasant, and the smell doesn't linger. Good stuff.

on 6/15/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is not only a makeup refreshner but it also helps heal skin due to the Aloe content. I am in my 60's and everyone knows how slow your skin heals at my age. This helps speed it up and I would not be without it. 5 STAR product!

Popular Face Skincare Products