Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.3

on 11/1/2010 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I have been using this for a week and I really like it. It is a fine mist and really sets my makeup (takes away the cakiness in my foundation), and moisturizes my skin at the same time. I got a $10 gift certificate from Mario Badescu, so I only paid $6 for the shipping. I highly recommend this product. Will I buy this again? Sure thing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this stuff is so amazing.......... i have been using this now IN PLACE of my moisturizer morning & night. it is soooo moisturizing and my skin does not flake anymore, which is a miracle! i also have very oily acne prone skin and it does not disrupt it. I also sprayed this in my hair tonight because i know i am washing it tomorrow and my hair already feels so soft!!!!!! i am so pleased with this product it is not even funny. it is very inexpensive also! i have yet to use this to set my makeup- as i think it will make me oily, but i will try it out someday! i recommend this product so much!!

on 3/19/2013 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first purchased this I was actually planning to use it as a refresher for the upcoming warm weather. To my surprise, it has done more to my skin than I ever dreamed. I had some hormonal inflammation around my hairline and chin and this really helped to soothe the redness. I don't know if it's the herbs or rose essence; but, whatever it is, it's amazeballs. I use this morning and night before moisturizer; it helps my treatment products (zit meds) to absorb quicker and efficiently, and I like the fresh floral smell. Though I do like this product, I would like to try the Caudalie grape water mist before I make my final judgements on facial mists since I'm a huge Caudalie fan.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Read the awesome reviews before making my purchase on Hautelook. Mario Badescu products pop up in Hautelook quite a bit, so if you are interested in this spray, you should definitely check Hautelook frequently.

There are many reviews out there comparing this spray to MAC's FixPlus. All the reviews I read like the rosewater spray much better. I don't have the MAC spray, so when this came up in Hautelook, I jumped at the chance.

First, second and third uses - I used this spray as my final setting spray when I applied my full face make-up. I normally use Skindinavia's Bridal Makeup Spray as my final step (that stuff is my HG by the way). It looked fine, it sucked in my powder, so my skin looked dewy. At the end of my day, probably between 5-8 hours after applying my makeup, I looked in the mirror and my foundation crept into the sides of my nose and under my eyes. I did my normal foundation routine and with the Skindinavia spray, this never ever happened. I would have makeup on for way longer too.

After using the spray as my finishing spray and not liking it. I decided to just go ahead and use it after I showered as a toner, before my moisturizer. I really just wanted to use it all up and not waste money (it was not returnable on Hautelook). I used it this way for probably three, maybe four days. So I had this spray for a little more than a week and used it in some way everyday since having it.... I started to get bumps on my cheeks, when I touched my face it was not smooth, it was bumpy, like small hives. No pimples ever formed. So I stopped using the spray and in a few days, all the bumps went away. I don't know if I'm allergic to something in the spray, or it was just clogging my pores. I have no clue.

Anyhew, I gave both bottles to my sister in law because she was interested in trying a spray similar to this. Her opinion is, it's nothing special. She keeps the spray in the fridge and busts it out when it's a hot day. It hasn't broken her out. She dislikes the scent.

We both have super oily skin and don't find that this spray benefits us at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I keep on hearing such outstanding reviews on this spray. I was never into facial sprays because I felt they were just a useless step I didn't need. I really didn't know exactly what this one by MB was all about. I figued it would be just an aromatherapy spray to make you feel good. I really couldn't see any skin benefits from it. The cosmetic cop rated this poor and said the ingredients have no special effect on the skiin. But, for only $7 I wanted to get it anyway. Well, I love it. Yes, it is a spray that just makes you feel good. It is fragrance for the face. The spray comes out very light and evenly. I even spray this when wearing mascara and it doesn't ruin it. I do honestly find that this does set my makeup pretty good. I'm oily and sometimes my matte foundations & blot powders can make me look cakey. But, a little bit of this spray and I look glowy but not greasy.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This product lasted a long time and smells really good. It felt hydrating on my face and did not irritate my skin. The only downside is that if I accidentally got some in my mouth or licked my lips afterwards without thinking, it tasted absolutely horrible! Otherwise, great product like everyone else says.

on 3/6/2015 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I use it non-stop. I put it on before and after make up application, throughout the day, in the morning after I cleanse my face, at night after I'v applied moisturizer, A. MAZE. ZING. It smells wonderful and feels great.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Decent rosewater spray.
It offers a light refreshing moisture.
I don't think this would help set your makeup any but it can help make it look a little more natural if you over powdered, however, this has never worked for me and added weird spots to my makeup lol.
The price is not too bad but I prefer one I get from whole foods which also seems to provide a little bit of a brightening to the skin.

on 3/3/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This spray is infused with the beautiful rose fragrance. I find it very relaxing and it feels like a treat when I spray it on. I only use it after my skin is freshly washed. I find it slightly hydrating when my skin feels too tight after washing. I've never used it over make up so I can't review how that would be. It's good but nothing exceptional other than the smell.

on 8/8/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing, really helped my skin clear up... especially in the summer when moisturizers can feel heavy, this saved the day!!! recommend to anyone with oily skin, and blemishes

Popular Face Skincare Products