73%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

GREAT for keeping my oily skin under control, with or without makeup!!! I bought this product on a whim, after seeing it all over social media I figured i'd see what the hype was about. I found it at my local Ulta store for $7 which really surprised me since it is so popular amoung celebrities and what not. I tried it as soon as i got out of the store. I lightly spritzed my face (over makeup) about 2-3 times, and it dried pretty quickly without leaving anysort of sticky feeling or messing up my makeup. Normally my makeup basically melts off my face because i have such oily skin, but throughout the day i noticed my skin wasnt nearly as oily as it usually is! The next morning i used it on my bare face after my regular skincare routine, since it is techinally a toner. I went makeup free that day and even though it was 100 degrees out and i was outside alot, the oil still stayed under control! **Side note: I used this spray on top of a long-wear foundation that had a dry/tacky finish to it, but after using the facial spray on top of it, the foundation looked and felt much more soft, hydrated, and smooth!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

3 years ago

????????this has terrible ingredients.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

3 years ago

I'm falling so in love with MB's products. This spray is no exception. I use this for almost any reason - but particularly when I am out in the sun or at the beach. It's incredibly refreshing and cooling and of course, the scent is heavenly. It dries quickly without leaving my skin feeling tacky or wet and it doesn't cause any breakouts, which is a huge win for me. It also doesn't break up my sunscreen, so really, what's not to love?! It's NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It's not advertised as such so I don't get why people are reviewing it based on a false expectation. The product works well, isn't crazy expensive, and it travels well. I will definitely make this a staple.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I bought this on a whim since my face has been pretty dry lately. And i love it! Smells good, feels refreshing and it gives a nice hydrated feel to my face. After all thats all i can ask for from this product. This is how i use it: In the morning if im not planning on going out during the day i just splash my face with cold water after waking up, pat dey and then spray this on. And i feel nice and fresh. This is my fave way of using it. Sometimes i would spray it on after moisturising and before applying makeup just because i love the scent lol. Sometimes i would just spray it on my face randomly (when im not wearing makeup). I just love it! I dont know what long term benefits i could get out of this, but for what im using it as (just a freshening mist), i think i will repurchase. It's not crazy expensive either!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I love this so much! Magic in a bottle! Hydrating but not oily. I use this before my makeup routine and also after my setting powder. I have dry skin so setting powder is a must for my hydrating foundation but can make me look dry. This spray takes care of that problem while making me glow at the same time.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

3 years ago

I literally only bought this for the hype. I don't have much blemishes, dryness, irritation, etc. but I have some slight discoloration, combo oily skin, and oily eyelids, and I don't wear any foundation, so I only do eyeliner, my brows, and I try to wear lipstick more often. This is refreshing, I guess. It just feels like regular water mist on the face & it smells alright. It also hasn't done anything for the longevity of my makeup, so I don't think I'll repurchase.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I was surprised by how much I loved this, I kind of just grabbed it as an add on to throw on here and there when I needed a facial mist but didn't expect much. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, my skin looks healthier and it leaves it glowing. This is especially great after you've been sick or are hungover and no matter what you do your skin looks gross.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

2.0

3 years ago

So I'm really disappointed ... Like other reviewers have noted, the spray bottle on this product is awful and it concentrates the product on one area of your face and makes it super heavy and wet. I prefer my rose water spray from the health foods store, it's cheaper and has a better sprayer. I will try this product with a different nozzle and see if it makes a difference. I'm very underwhelmed and don't think it's worth the price point as it leaves my skin a little bit sticky feeling.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

3 years ago

They've changed the spritzer. It used to be an even mist, but now when you spritz your face you will cop an aggressive squirt concentrated in one area (in my case, my eyes). It makes my eye makeup run and I have to keep my eyes wide open to avoid smudging my mascara after spraying, even if I applied my mascara 10 minutes beforehand. If you're after a setting spray, use the Urban Decay one. This is simply awful. Only purchase this if your aim is to have a grungy 90's eyeliner look.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Hydrating, refreshing, great-smelling toner! Leaves my face balanced and radiant. Cheap, too! Awesome product.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair