Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 5/12/2019 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Apart from feeling refreshing and smelling nice this didn't do anything special for my skin, plain old rosewater isn't far really and has a lower pricetag. Enjoyable but unnecessary.

I have this, and am not impressed. I have tried many Mario Badescu products, and this is marginal at best. It doesn't seem to do much more than spraying water on your face. There's so many better moisturizing sprays out on the market. Don't waste your money on this - no matter how inexpensive it is.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the many MB products I've purchased. I haven't been impressed by many of his products, but this is the most popular product of his so I wanted to give it a try before I decide to just stop buying his products for good. The bottle is beautiful. The color scheme is beautiful - pink, greens, and white. The scent isn't amazing. I thought the cucumber spray smelled much better. It feels amazing on the skin, especially on a hot day. It did not break me out, which is impressive. But it did nothing positive for my skin. My skin feels and looks the same. Knowing what I know now about MB products containing steroids, I definitely won't repurchase. MB is canceled.

on 3/27/2019 10:03:00 PM

Got this from my mom, she got it at Nordstrom rack. Thanks, momma! 💗
It was the mini size. It smelled great and was refreshing but I didn't feel it did much else. It was nice though and I enjoyed it. Used it all up but I wouldn't purchase for myself.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I honestly have no idea how you all think this is a bad product. I have extremely oily skin and am extremely prone to spots and this has cleared my skin completely. Packaging is so simple and stunning, the price is great value for what it is. so seriously reconsider your skin routing because for me this is the best thing I've ever bought for my skin. Everyone I've spoken to also believes this, so if you are wondering whether to buy this product, absolutely do it will work for you because it is the most perfect product out there

on 1/27/2019 3:21:00 PM

This facial spray is awful! I got it as a setting spray and to hydrate my face. Nothing really happened, but after a couple days use I got 5 giant red cystic pimples randomly scattered on my face. I was so heartbroken because I had been using a strict skincare regimen since September 2018, and finally by December my face didn’t break out anymore. I was finally on the path to a clear face. And then this happened to ruin all of my progress, and cause me to become super self conscious. Would definitely not recommend if you have acne or are acne prone because the acne it causes is very painful, red, bumpy, and most of all noticeable. DO NOT BUY THIS.

on 1/8/2019 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I honestly love this product, and I've run through several bottles over the years. For my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin it works wonders. I find it both really calming for my skin overall and it really helps treat any acne that crops up here and there (iirc the thyme and bladderwrack extracts are largely responsible for this). It's pleasantly rose scented, but not artificially so, and it works great for setting/refreshing makeup if you have dry skin. Personally my favourite way to use it is to apply a good layer of something like Hada Labo Premium HA and then liberally spray this over the top before sealing everything in with moisturizer. It really keeps my skin plump and hydrated since humectants like that need moisture to dry into the skin. As long as they don't change the formula I will keep purchasing it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I’ve only used this product a few times. I bought it as it stated I could use it as a light hair mist and moisturising spray. After a day of using it I broke out in spots when I VERY rarely get spots.
Also, I was very surprised by the smell of this spray, it’s very strong and not nice at all. In all honesty I’m surprised there are any good reviews.

on 12/15/2018 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I’d say this product is good. It’s not the best thing ever but it’s not as bad as some of the facial sprays out there.

I initially bought it to use as a toner but I find myself using it as a last step of my makeup routine (though during the dead heat of the summer, I kept it in my fridge and sprayed it before leaving the house!). I don’t think it extends the wear-time or anything, but it does give my skin a glow and takes away that powdery look and meshes everything together.

It has a moderate rose scent which I don’t mind but there will definitely be folks who’ll straight up hate it because rose isn’t everyone’s jam. Another good thing is that you get a ton of product for roughly 10 CAD $. I paid the same price for Hard Candy Sheer Envy Spray which gave me the same results but was used up in a couple of months.

If I had to repurchase, however, I think I may go for one of the similar sprays in MB’s line but with a different scent. While I don’t hate the rose scent, it’s not always what I want to be smelling at 7 AM either. :)

on 11/4/2018 10:33:00 PM

not friendly to sensitive skin