Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 56 & Over
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

I carry this with me to work to spray on during the day. This is fine over makeup or alone. The rose scent is DIVINE. I feel like its hydrating and freshening, and it doesn't irritate my skin. The thing I dont like is that it does leave my skin slightly sticky until it dries completely. I feel like I am spraying good healthy things on my face as opposed to synthetic things, which makes my hippie self feel great about this product. Peace out.

on 1/6/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I use this cooling spray to set my makeup every day. My face is dry and sensitive and this MB product is soothing and affordable, the spray comes out as a light mist that's not too wet and I can spray it on throughout the day as a refresher and it doesn't disturb my makeup. And it smells great, light and pleasant, and the smell doesn't linger. Good stuff.

Popular Face Skincare Products