Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/12/2017 12:08:00 AM

👎🏽this has terrible ingredients.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted a cheaper setting spray to keep in my work purse, and I thought this was a good value. I usually use urban decay or Mac fix plus. I have sensitive and dry skin. First the smell is super strong and is added, which I regretted using on my sensitive skin as soon as I sprayed it since fragrance is irritating. Very fake rose smell, not nice in my opinion. Also made my eyes burn after opening them (closed when I misted). I noticed a little stickiness that other people have noted, that didn't bother me. My skin immediately started itching after spraying it. I'm not going to use this again. If you have nice skin that can withstand the fragrance and other chemical additives, and you enjoy very strong rose scents you might like this. The price is great, but not worth the health of my skin.

on 11/9/2011 10:51:00 PM

I use this to set my mineral makeup. It is fabulous! I have very sensitive skin, and it doesn't react to this at all. It really helps blend out my foundation. I also use this this by itself whenever my face feels dry or if I need to calm down the redness.

Popular Face Skincare Products