Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 30-35
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.3

I wanted this to works on me due to hype. But this spray makes my skin dryer than i usually am. I have combo skin and it makes my oily area dry and my dry area dryer. Too bad that i bought the big size bottle and in my country they not allowed to return/refund.

on 10/19/2014 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this as a toner, setting spray, use it to moisturize my hair ends. Love this product. Gentle on my acne prone skin. Mild rose scent which dissipates quickly.

Update: I now use a health store rosewater + glycerin spray due to the "coloring" in this sprays ingredients. But I will still use this spray if I can't get my hands on the organic dye free spray.

on 8/3/2014 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love MB products. I decided to try this spray to replace my Mac Fix + since it's much cheaper. 30 minutes after I sprayed it, my face became so itchy. An hour later I couldn't take it and had to wash all my makeup off. A Benedryl later, it's safe to say I'm probably allergic to Rosewater which isn't an uncommon allergy apparently. Such a shame. It smelled amazing. I would recommend to test this out on your wrist or somewhere if you have sensitive skin before going crazy. I probably should have since I have other skin allergies to skin care products. Lesson learned.

on 12/20/2012 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just discovered this product at Ulta and I am in love. This is a great multitasking spray for a great price of $7. Though this is not the ideal make up setting spray for oily skin like mine - I have found other uses for it. I spray my foundation brushes and concealer brushes before I apply - it makes my foundation look natural and dewy. The brushes soak up less foundation so I don't feel like I wasting my foundation. Even though I am extremely oily - bitter cold winds make my face chapped. This is great way to moisturize on the cold winter days without using lotion. I can also use it to refresh my makeup during the day. I have sensitive skin and so far no breakouts or irritation. Also - I love the fact this has a lot less ingredients than some other sprays and there is no alchohol that drys out the skin.