Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I currently rotate between five different facial sprays, this one is a regular but it's not my favorite. In terms of store bought sprays, it's good, it does refresh my skin, it has a nice atomizer and it's very affordable. I use around 2 ounces of various sprays a month so quite a bit of it. I make my own spray with rose water and frankincense oil that I also like, but this is an okay alternative. In the summer, I put this or my homemade one in the fridge to make it extra refreshing. It's great all over your body on a hot day.

The cucumber version is slightly nicer to me, but that's only because roses taste terrible when it's on your lips. These don't leave a film or change my makeup much, but it's definitely not a setting spray. This is more to hydrate, cool down, or to wet your face before adding moisture to it. I'm looking forward to trying the Lavender version next. If you find this has too many ingredients I recommend trying a DIY version.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I'm really disappointed ...
Like other reviewers have noted, the spray bottle on this product is awful and it concentrates the product on one area of your face and makes it super heavy and wet. I prefer my rose water spray from the health foods store, it's cheaper and has a better sprayer. I will try this product with a different nozzle and see if it makes a difference. I'm very underwhelmed and don't think it's worth the price point as it leaves my skin a little bit sticky feeling.

on 12/28/2016 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the smell and I swear this made my foundation glow! All in all it's a good product .

on 11/18/2013 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this solely to soften and keep my skin from looking dehydrated, especially now that it is getting colder. It doesn't break me out and smells lovely from the rosewater. I like that it helps with the ruddiness in my cheeks. It is calming and soothing to use when my skin starts to flake around my nose and chin as well. I would not get this if you have allergies to aloe. I found this at Ulta for less than eight dollars. The bottle is small, but one spray is sufficient enough for the face and neck area. I would repurchase.

on 3/10/2007 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

FABULOUS product! I use mineral makeup and even before I did, my makeup had a tendency to look cakey because I needed somewhat heavy concealer to cover up pimples/scars. I use to use water to dilute my makeup but it always seemed to mess everything up. This has pretty much been a godsend to my makeup routine..I spray on a couple of times lightly, then dab with a tissue, and my makeup looks PERFECT-so natural and lovely. It's great to spray on the hair too, especially if it is fine and dry. Oh, and it's PERFECT for planes, since the air gets so dry and unhealthy. It's dirt cheap also. This is the product that introduced me to Mario Badescu skincare, and I'm so happy it did!!! Absolutely wonderful product!

Popular Face Skincare Products