Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

I bought this after hearing nothing but good things & its so cheap for how much product you get! I have normal - dry skin ( more dry in the winter) and rarely get pimples / spots etc. However after using this spray for a few days regularly it has broke me out!!! on my chin & forehead but massive yellow heads!! Doesn’t moisturise my face at all makes it feel drier! i wouldn’t recommend for anyone with similar skin type to me. After reading reviews there is various people who have suffered the same issue. So disappointed i wanted to love this so much !! The smell is something i didn’t think it would smell like but if the product was amazing i could have overcome that. Also just a warning when spraying on top of makeup it is not a fine mist and will leave droplets on your face

on 6/13/2018 1:34:00 AM

I am so angry right now...
For the past six months, I have spent tons of money evening out my skin tone.
And this facial spray ruined all of my progress in a matter of days.
I sprayed some on my face before bed and woke up with five huge cystic zits on my cheeks and chin.. And tons of red dots all over my nose!
My face is a bumpy, flaky itchy mess!!!
I have not changed my routine in six months and have not had any zits in as long.
I will never buy this product or anything from this line ever again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I'm not convinced that this product is anything more than colored, fragranced water, but hey, it makes my makeup look nice and dewy, and that's all I really expect out of it. It's also nice to use at the end of your skincare routine or as a midday refresher. But honestly, it doesn't do much more than that. I think MAC Fix+ is the superior product overall, but that gets pricey with everyday use, so I keep the Mario Badescu one for when I want to douse my face. Another thing: the spray sucks. It spits out larger droplets all over the place. Fix+ has the best spray nozzle ever.

Also, is it just me or does the Cucumber scent smell really sour and funky? The new Lavender scent is alright, but personally the Rosewater one remains a favorite.

on 2/22/2018 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I picked up the smallest bottle on a whim at Ulta. The great rose scent, limited ingredients list, and reasonable price drew me in. I use it as a toner between skincare layers. I'm nearing the end of my bottle and will probably repurchase at some point in the future--I like to alternate between store bought toners and straight-up rose water and other hydrosols.

on 1/8/2018 2:14:00 AM

I use this product all the time! It’s affordable and has a good sprayer/nozzle. I use it when my face feels dry and tight or after I do my makeup as a setting spray when I’m looking powdery. There’s no overwhelming scent, it has a light fresh scent. I’ve also gotten my mom hooked on this product. Will buy again!

This causes breakouts on my skin every time I tried it. So disappointing.

I love this spray. I use it several times a day. I first use it in the morning before my shower as a quick pick me up since I'm usually still tired and groggy. I'll use it before applying sunscreen and makeup to add some extra moisture to my skin. If my makeup is looking a bit powdery, I'll use a few spritzes to set everything. I'll also use it through out the day to refresh my makeup and skin. Finally, I use it at night before my usual moisturizer. I don't think I really *need* this spray, but I love it nonetheless! It's so refreshing and it makes my skin feel amazing. It doesn't add a lot of moisture to the skin, but it feels very soothing and it makes my skin feel soft. I'm very happy with the price. You get 8 oz. for $12, which seems cheap compared to so many other facial sprays on the market. The packaging is simple but seems sturdy. The nozzle isn't my favorite; it doesn't give a very fine mist. Regardless, I still love the product and will continue to purchase it!

on 6/6/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm falling so in love with MB's products. This spray is no exception. I use this for almost any reason - but particularly when I am out in the sun or at the beach. It's incredibly refreshing and cooling and of course, the scent is heavenly. It dries quickly without leaving my skin feeling tacky or wet and it doesn't cause any breakouts, which is a huge win for me. It also doesn't break up my sunscreen, so really, what's not to love?!

It's NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It's not advertised as such so I don't get why people are reviewing it based on a false expectation. The product works well, isn't crazy expensive, and it travels well. I will definitely make this a staple.

on 3/16/2017 4:20:00 PM

this does take a few minutes to dry down...for me, it feels slightly sticky till then. HOWEVER after that, my skin feels moisturized even when i used it as a setting spray.
i love mineral foundations and have found since i've gotten older they aren't as flattering...this product comes to the rescue.

on 2/5/2017 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Has a refreshing smell (rose) but not effectively.

Popular Face Skincare Products