Philosophy The Little Black Book - Supercool

No Image

4.8

on 3/2/2005 10:11:00 PM

this has lasted for 6 months, and i use it everyday i wear makeup.
the texture is THE best i've had the pleasure of experiencing.lowered the rating because one e/s is awful. (who wears navy?)

on 1/22/2005 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Best colors!!

on 1/8/2005 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm so glad I swapped for this - great packaging, excellent quality and beautiful refined colors.

on 1/6/2004 7:43:00 PM

This was my first palette ever, along with the Superneutrals, and I still use it to this day. A great little coordinated look to take for travel, purse, or gym. The shades are soft, blendable, and coordinate well for a complete look; they include a bright pink, muted rose, and light angelic pink blushes and navy, muted mauve, muted lavender and sparkly ice blue shadows. Goes from a subtle day look to a smoked-out evening one. The packaging itself is cute also, a black fabric-bound "book" with a mirror (much more durable than Stila's cardboard packaging or Look Books). I have the matching carry-pouch and brushes, which is handy for travel. Highly recommended.

I bought Superjewels and Supercool and I have never liked eyeshadow colors or consistency better in my entire life...honestly. This is quality, beautiful makeup. Something about the colors makes me wear less shadow than usual, and totally brightens my face. I look younger. My highest palette recommendations are for the Little Black Books!

Popular Palettes