Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

Petroleum Jelly

4.1

White Petrolatum

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm almost done with my 100ml jar. I use it mostly to moisturize my lips, under my eyes before MU application, as a hand cream when I'm outside and sometimes foot moisturizer. It is fantastic, my lips are always soft and stopped peeling, no need to exfoliate anymore. Probably the biggest trick that made this 1£ product a HG to me is how it resolved my worst MU problem that is under eye creasing. Whatever concealer I try / powder / eye cream, creasing is always a huge problem UNTIL I applied vaseline once before my concealer and didn't powder. MIRACLE ! My concealer stayed put and smooth ALL DAY without creasing. I only tap a tiny bit and it's enough.

on 7/15/2016 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I think Vaseline is my newest obsession. In the past I would try and find the perfect moisturizer - nothing was good all year round- I would have to buy one just for summer, one just for winter. Vaseline is perfect for all year round. Of course during the summer you may have to apply less than winter, but I use it right after I wash my face and after I take a shower. I apply it almost immediately after drying. I think that it prevents my face from wrinkles and fine lines. At first I thought it felt heavy but the more you use, your skin gets used to it and absorbs right in. The key to foundation is to apply the powder right after too. I've been using it on my feet too and noticed improvement.

It's become a substitution for any moisturizer I've ever owned.

on 5/8/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use it as a lip balm and waterproof makeup remover, and I LOVE it. It's the best lip balm. Like the BEST.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this alot! Usually for my lashes to make them longer, and my lips to make them moisturized. I would buy again, but i already have three tubs!!! heehee it moisturizes well and is so cheap ; ) I can't use this anymore : ( makes my lips dry : ( oh well it's still a good lip gloss!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

broke out skin oilier and dull skin nuff said not worth it

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really didnt like this. I used it to protect my hairline from getting stained from my black hair dye, and it made me breakout really bad, and quick. Will not be using this again.

on 4/20/2010 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

HG! theres nothing better than vaseline.. dry spots on my face, great winter foot treatment, slather on and put on socks, in the morning the smoothest heels! .. i also use on pinky toes an heels when wearin heels to avoid blisters. in the summer when its just too hot for mascara, ill take a qtip dipped in a lil vaseline an run along lashes very lightly..ive even used it in emergency hair flyaway situations and to smooth hairline after hours of wearing a tight chignon thats tryin to become undone, i have very dark eyebrows, dont use pencils i just comb in place swipe a lil on vaseline in place all day

on 2/22/2010 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

LIFE SAVER!! the only product i can put on chapped nose (from constant sneezing/blowing my nose from kleenex), wax burns, chapped lips/wind burns, take off makeup, treat cuticles, put it on heels...endless uses!! It should be in every girl's aresenal.

on 1/28/2009 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

There are far too many uses for Vaseline to be listed on one review. Personally, I use it at night as a skin moisturizer. Though I've read critics say that petroleum jelly should not be applied to skin, I get such wonderful results that I'm willing to take the risk! I apply it over legs, arms, and pretty much the entire body at night before bed. The next morning I'm left with incredibly soft skin. This is a lifesaver during winter season. It's far too heavy to apply during the day as a body moisturizer and I'm still in search for the perfect lotion.

Lately, I've been applying this to my eyelashes to help them grow but I need more time to tell whether or not it is working. It's great for a lip moisturizer as well. BUT one thing that I don't think it's great for is an eyeshadow base. I find that it's too heavy to apply to eyelids and that it does not help with creasing at all. I'm going to read more MUA reviews to see what else I can use this fantastic one dollar jar for.

on 4/1/2008 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i have like three different versions of this thing: coco butter, baby, and regular. they are incredible! I put it on my face everyday at night and have clear skin. I never really ever had a pimple. =] Awsome!!