Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

Price: $

Price: $

White Petrolatum

on 7/15/2017 11:41:00 PM

It's amazing all you need is water and Vaseline

I just splash my face with water and seal in with Vaseline and my skin is like a baby butt
If it was good enough for Marilyn Monroe it's good enough for me

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I use this product under my eyes after applying my eye cream at night and have seen good results--smoother skin, fewer small wrinkles, etc.

However, I primarily use this product on the outer corners of my sensitive, weepy eyes. I find that the barest dab, tapped on before primer and makeup application, helps keep my eyes from watering and ruining my eye makeup all day.

If you don't own at least one tub of Vaseline you're missing out. This product is n effective multi-tasker for so many uses. I use Vaseline primarily for:

1. A soft highlight on cheekbones(can be mixed with a bit of shimmer powder if needed)
2. Clear Lip Gloss and balm
3. Making your own coloured lip glosses with the help of eyeshadow/blush
4. Making cream blush
5. Dry skin.. cracked heels, dry elbows, dry knees.
6. moisturizing eyelids
7. Making your eyelids shine with eyeshadow
8. Eye makeup remover
9. Eyelash overnight treatment
10. If you don't want to put on mascara you can use this to amp up and shape your eyelashes during the day
11. My boyfriend uses this to treat his boxing gloves...
12. cuticles
13. I put a line down the center of the front of my legs for a nice contour when showing my legs in summer..

on 12/16/2016 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Vaseline is my miracle worker, I use it after I wash my face as my nightime moisturiser, and in the morning my face is soft and much clearer, it helps redness fade like magic. The money I've spent on moisturisers is ridiculous, this cost me £2 for a huge tub which will last months. Can't live without it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Just started using this for my rosacea ridden skin. I pat it on my cheeks after cleansing at night to lock in moisture. I was scared to death because my skin is highly reactive and I get pimples if the wind blows. This smooth's out the flakiness without breaking me out so I happy.
11/6 update
This has truly been a godsend and I can't believe I never tried it before. It is slowly repairing my acne /rosacea ridden skin.
1/12 update
I use this more on my forehead and chin but it's been clogging my cheeks a bit so I'm going to stop using it there.

on 3/6/2015 4:05:00 AM

Amazing product! This has an infinite amount of uses, from eyelash conditioner, to lip balm, moisturizer, mix with lipstick for a cream blush, eye cream in a pinch, i even use it as a highlight on my cheek bones! I buy this time and time again it's just one of the most useful things I've ever seen.

on 2/22/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily, dehydrated, reactive skin from hell that is also highly clog prone. I have literally tried just about everything to keep my skin under control, but it'll never be 100%. While I have found my staple cleanser and treatments, finding a moisturizer has always been a gigantic thorn in my side. Even the most plain, benign products such as Sebamed's Care Gel will work for a while and then start causing issues. Enter my new friend Vaseline. I put this only on my dry spots which are around my mouth, nose, and eyes. After cleansing I simply rub a little bit between my fingers and smooth it on - boom, no more dryness and the rest of my face can just deal with itself. Best of all I've had no clogging or sensitivity and the tiny amount I use sinks in without leaving an oily residue. I'll be sticking with this for a long time I believe and highly recommend trying it if you're as frustrated as I've been.

on 11/4/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I use this when I color my eyelashes, it works and it dosent irritate my skin :-)

I've tried regular old vaseline on my heels & lips and...ugh...the smell is AW-FULLL! But...guess what? Petroleum! It's a derivative of oil refining! We are subjected to enough toxins in our daily lives, why put more on your body on purpose? I use extra virgin, unrefined coconut oil instead and it's sooo much better. I love the smell (and the taste) and it works really well for so many things: makeup remover, hair mask, lotion, cooking oil, on toast instead of butter...and it's really good for you. Just say NO to petroleum products!

Vaseline is probably one of the best beauty inventions to this day. I have used it ever since I was a little girl after my mom introduced it to me. I mainly use it on my lips as a lip moisturizer and on my eyelashes every night as a sort of lash conditioner. It is so cheap and has so many uses that you really can't go wrong with this product. I also find that it works well as an eye makeup remover, even for really tough waterproof mascara! I like to use it on my cuticles as well. I really just recommend it just like the majority of the people who have tried it.