Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

White Petrolatum

on 3/17/2017 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Affordable, available at most stores and works for dry/ aging skin. Just wish I would've started using this sooner before I started aging! I'm 32 btw. But it's never too late to start, I can prevent future aging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'd never came across vaseline until I went for a skin resurfacing laser years ago, which left the skin raw and red. The doctor only gave vaseline and nothing else until it fully recovers. My skin healed like a breeze.
Afterwards I kept repurchasing it.

Before that i had never used such thick stuff on my face because of my oily skin, so i was surprised it worked.

Now I occasionally layer it over lotions and eye creams. On hand, face, elbows, feet, cuticles, hair, lash, lips, everywhere!

It keeps my skin soft everywhere without causing any sensitivity or breakout in hot and humid Singapore. And I always bring it with me when I travel to anywhere colder, especially when I'm unsure of how my skin will act.

I'll always keep a bottle a home for it's multi purpose usage. Thumbs up!

on 3/6/2015 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Vaseline has saved my skin during the super dry winter season! During the winters, no matter what moisturizer i use, my skin will always end up with dry patches which makes it really hard for me to apply makeup. I have managed to make vaseline save my skin! Here's what I do:

1) wash face with cleanser
2) moisturize quickly while skin is still damp
3) apply vaseline once moisturizer sets in

I only do this at night, and this makes my skin perfect the next morning for makeup.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love ittt always and forever..I have acne prone skin and it actually heals my.skin and scars faster. I apply it over natural products or after splashing my face with water to seal the moisture. not good as a moisturizer before makeup!

on 2/2/2015 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this to moisturize my lashes after taking off my mascara and it conditions and makes them so soft! However, I do not think you should use this for your skin, because it will clog your pores. But for eyelashes its great and harmless!! If you want to grow your lashes just leave this on over night! I saw results after just one night!

on 9/7/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love vaseline. If you use it on dry spots, in 3 days they literally disappear. I also have some premature wrinkles, and I have started a thin layer of vaseline over my wrinkles and they are starting to slowly to become less apparent. Love vaseline, but never put it all over your face or it will feel super gross and goopy. Just remember to put as a thin layer, and not to thick or it will become super goopy.

on 5/8/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use it as a lip balm and waterproof makeup remover, and I LOVE it. It's the best lip balm. Like the BEST.

on 4/26/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Good old Vaseline.

I have oily and acne-prone skin, so obviously I wouldn't dream of applying it apart from my eye lids or lips, cuts, etc. Personally I prefer to use oil-free creams and such because my skin can't take stuff that too heavy and rich. This stuff is a jack of all trades, you can use it on it's own or for example combine it with some sort of exfoliant to make a cheap, homade scrub for your face or lips!

*I have seen some other reviews suggesting diluting Vaseline with a bit of water for people with oily skin and I might try that though...*

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i'm on my second tub of this stuff and it's my Holy Grail!! i apply this onto my lashes and it makes them more darker and fuller. in fact, it even helps make my lashes longer when it's applied after surma. vaseline also hydrates my lips and gives it a shinier and softer look rather than applying lip gloss, which can suck moisture out of my lips. Super embarrasing, especially at school or any other public place! but it's the best thing ever created. the lotion is great, unfortunately i can't use it on my body. i suffer terrible reactions to it. it's suitable for my feet though both lotion and the jelly. i hope vaseline is still around during my generation and grandkids generation. :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

broke out skin oilier and dull skin nuff said not worth it